Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Remote controller as brick
1118 8 2018-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dmitry2
lvl.1
Russia

Hi guys!

During firmware updateting power was switch off (еhe battery is dead).
Now, after change battery, remote controller can be switch on but it cannot see any flash drive for firmware updateting and if connect mob phone - app cannot see remote controlle.
When mob phone connected ro RC it  is charging from RC.

And of course RC cannot work with main device.

Can somebody support for me?

Thnk!

2018-2-10
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Have you tried connecting via dji assistant?
if you can connect to a computer i would retry the update after doing a factory reset.
2018-2-10
Use props
j4ck4l
lvl.1
Hungary

Hey guys,
I ve bought my Air 2days ago
Ive got same issue, except the update was succesfull. Yesterday evening done the update, today morning RC didnt turne on. If I put on charger the leds start to blink but just for 2-4 seconds only , after... nothing...
DJI assistant 2 wasnt see...

Thank you!

2018-2-10
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

j4ck4l Posted at 2018-2-10 04:52
Hey guys,
Ive got same issue, except the update was succesfull. Yesterday evening done the update, today morning RC didnt turne on. If I put on charger the leds start to blink but just for 2-4 seconds only , after... nothing...

Not sure on that one but i would suggest contacting the place you purchased it from and see if they can replace it
2018-2-10
Use props
j4ck4l
lvl.1
Hungary

Hellsgate Posted at 2018-2-10 05:00
Not sure on that one but i would suggest contacting the place you purchased it from and see if they can replace it

Thanks for your reply. Actually Ive done already, unfortunately they will be open on monday next...  
2018-2-10
Use props
Dmitry2
lvl.1
Russia

Hellsgate Posted at 2018-2-10 04:10
Have you tried connecting via dji assistant?
if you can connect to a computer i would retry the update after doing a factory reset.

Yes, I tried but it is not working
2018-2-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, so now the RC will charge the mobile device but can't recognise the mobile device, right? What's the light on the RC indicator? Please try to keep the RC off, press and hold C1, C2 recording button, ISO dial, then power on the RC, connect the mobile device and launch the app, then if there is a firmware you can load, download and refresh the RC.
And for the drone's firmware, please try to connect the drone to the PC and refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2. Please keep us updated if the issue persists, a short video which indicates the current status of the drone and RC will be helpful. Or you can contact our support for a further help. http://www.dji.com/support
2018-2-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

j4ck4l Posted at 2018-2-10 04:52
Hey guys,
Ive got same issue, except the update was succesfull. Yesterday evening done the update, today morning RC didnt turne on. If I put on charger the leds start to blink but just for 2-4 seconds only , after... nothing...

Hi there, so the RC can't be powered on and charged after the firmware update, right? Just a silly confirm, please note that you need to press once and press and hold for powering the RC. If the issue persists, may I have a short video of this case? Thank you for your help.
2018-2-11
Use props
j4ck4l
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-11 02:37
Hi there, so the RC can't be powered on and charged after the firmware update, right? Just a silly confirm, please note that you need to press once and press and hold for powering the RC. If the issue persists, may I have a short video of this case? Thank you for your help.

Hey,
thank you for you reply. I've tried everything except praying. When I put on charger several times show up leds (3-4-5 time, its random) after nothing. I would put video here but I took it back to official repair  service (Duplitec) They are Nice guys. They said I was the first one who brought the Air back in my country with a problem.
Well this problem case happened in 72hours after purchase so I got a new bird now.
So now Im happy except one thing. When I finished with unboxing  and firmware update...it began to rain
2018-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules