Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Inspire 2 Shaking problem with notification from DJI GO "Do n...
123Next >
5099 84 2018-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dan_vector
First Officer
Flight distance : 613753 ft
Oman

Fly2017 Posted at 2018-2-26 09:25
Don't give up, ask DJI to repair your drone it is their responsibility, they as manufacture should fix the problem as per your request (if there is no any modification or crash...)

The problem is that the drone isn't broken! If I send in the drone then DJI will just send me some crappy refurbished aircraft with what could be a million flight hours. My drone is brand new and perfect condition (less than 5 hours). If DJI didn't have such a stupid repair/support policy or even if their refurbished units were actually refurbished properly then I would consider it.

The way I see it if DJI actually grew some balls and admitted that the I2 had issues and recalled the product to rectify then I would be the first to send the unit in for replacement.  BUT because they don't communicate AT ALL I am forced to just sit and wait....
2018-2-28
Use props
dan_vector
First Officer
Oman

Dmitry Klab Posted at 2018-2-28 09:41
I have the same issue with our 3 pcs Inspire 2. Will try to lower gains.

It is so frustrating. You see you have invested in 3 units!!!!! DJI just don't care about this....

DJI PLEASE PLEASE HELP US - you need to address these issues immediately and make a statement on the Inspire 2's issues and PLEASE PLEASE offer us a solution to these problems. You need to recall this dangerous product and accept that no-one should accept some dodgy refurb in exchange for their brand new drone!!!
2018-2-28
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.3
Russia

Dmitry Klab Posted at 2018-2-28 09:41
I have the same issue with our 3 pcs Inspire 2. Will try to lower gains.

Did you ask DJI about repair or replacement? Let prepare a claim for DJI because they do not repair and fix the problem... it is really big issue and we have to lose profit due to poor quality product manufactured (then they said it is reliable and bla bla bla)... I have already asked them about repair and they don't provide me CASE (because we are in Russia and they do not want to have a deal with that)
2018-3-1
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.3
Russia

dan_vector Posted at 2018-2-28 21:50
Yes exactly. No matter what we try there are so many weird issues and something might fix it for one person but doesn't for another. Or worse still you think you fix it and then the next day or next week its back to problems again. I really don't know exactly what the issues are centred around - for sure the props are crap and the firmware has many bugs but the general quality of the product is unacceptable for the price.

totally agree with you!!!

I would like to note that DJI does not provide me any CASE and they have just waited till end of my warranty period... Also I have new inspire and don't want to receive back used one with another problem... I am really sad about the problem and time which I spent for fixing the problem without any result...

PS For DJI users and customer I would like to say you have to be ready to have problem with product and spend time as we do that and hope to solve problem
2018-3-1
Use props
Dinos6
lvl.3

Russia

Mindy will not help us...:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D385%26typeid%3D385

She even dont want to admit obvious things like there is no problem with props (checked with different brands including a new standard one), and that the shaking problem is a serious soft problem that can destroy drone in a second...

Waiting for new firmware and expect it will help??
2018-3-1
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.3
Russia

Dinos6 Posted at 2018-3-1 09:46
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=129506&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D385%26typeid%3D385

Agreed, I am going wait new FW too
2018-3-1
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.3
Russia

Dinos6 Posted at 2018-3-1 09:46
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=129506&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D385%26typeid%3D385

I wrote email direct to DJI Mindy app. three week ago... still no reply))) not sure they want to help us... they just don't worry because we have already spent our money...
2018-3-1
Use props
Dmitry Klab
Flight distance : 3186319 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Today was -7°C, but this problem repeated.

I changed gains and everything became perfect.

Thanks fans63a90b16!

We all in our team forgot our old experience with handmade drones and tuning right gains.
Motors works litle slow (with greater load) because of heavy grease, and gains should be less.
Only one question - if it so simple, why DJI can't help their customers, if they such important for them?
2018-3-1
Use props
Skyris
Captain
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Dmitry Klab Posted at 2018-3-1 12:46
Today was -7°C, but this problem repeated.

I changed gains and everything became perfect.

I am having issues with the inspire 2 aswell, DJI have given up on helping with this product, I have no dlog, issues with the x7... really disappointed with DJI..
2018-3-2
Use props
dan_vector
First Officer
United Kingdom

You see? No replies from DJI - it means that DJI just can't fix the I2 and it is just a bit flop.... Man do I regret buying mine
2018-3-5
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.3
Russia

Very sad about that... DJI does not respond us... Hope that the post will help to do decision for other buyers
2018-3-5
Use props
dan_vector
First Officer
Oman

Fly2017 Posted at 2018-3-5 09:00
Very sad about that... DJI does not respond us... Hope that the post will help to do decision for other buyers

Trouble is though that many buyers don't find this forum until after purchase of their drones!
2018-3-5
Use props
fans2ed15f82
lvl.1
United States

dan_vector Posted at 2018-3-5 09:41
Trouble is though that many buyers don't find this forum until after purchase of their drones!

Wow, I see this has gone on for almost a month without any response from DJI.   I have a Mavic Pro and I usually see DJI quick to help with owners on that part of the forum.

I was ready to buy an Inspire 2 with the X7 camera and any lenses that were available.   After reading this post I have decided not to buy until I see a solution and an explanation for the silence from DJI.
$7000 for a drone and camera that might not fly, no thanks China.

For my purpose a Phantom 4 Pro would probably be ok.
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Fly2017 Posted at 2018-3-5 09:00

Sorry for the late response. Did you contact our support and start a case? Please provide us the case number so we can follow it. Thanks for your patience. Any doubt, please contact us.
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, all. If users have the same issue, please connect your drone with DJI Assistant 2 and export the flight data and the black box for analysis. You can upload it to dropbox and post the link here. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-6
Use props
fans2ed15f82
lvl.1
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-6 20:03
Hi, all. If users have the same issue, please connect your drone with DJI Assistant 2 and export the flight data and the black box for analysis. You can upload it to dropbox and post the link here. Thanks for your support.

That took a month?   Hi think I’ll keep my money in my pocket until I see the issue resolved.
2018-3-7
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.3
Russia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-6 19:44
Sorry for the late response. Did you contact our support and start a case? Please provide us the case number so we can follow it. Thanks for your patience. Any doubt, please contact us.

Dear DJI Elektra:

thank you for the reply, I am really don't know what I have to do to fix the problem.

I wrote a lot of emails to DJI support team with asking to provide me CASE for repair (however there is no any repair service inside Russia Federation and DJI support team does not provide me the CASE and clear solution to organize the repair till ending warranty period (I bought the drone 27/02/2017). I would like to note that I can not use my drone from 10/01/2018 (when I have discovered the shaking problem at first).

Could you please advise what I have to do and can I ask about warranty repair due to long respond from DJI side?

Also, please find link on dropbox with DJI logs where the drone was shaked... may be it could help your engineers to solve the problem...

till the time I don't recommend to buy the product....(
2018-3-7
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.3
Russia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-6 20:03

Dear DJI Elektra:

Please find the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/17mqi ... 0rW9BHjDPnkyoa?dl=0
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Fly2017 Posted at 2018-3-7 09:15
Dear DJI Elektra:

Please find the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/17mqic07jwrzgn0/AAAaF3eN_T-0rW9BHjDPnkyoa?dl=0

Really sorry for the inconvenience it brings. The situation will be forwarded for further check. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans2ed15f82 Posted at 2018-3-7 03:23
That took a month?   Hi think I’ll keep my money in my pocket until I see the issue resolved.

Hi, there. We will look into the situation as soon as possible. Please wait patiently and inform us if you have any question. Thanks for your attention.  
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi,  did you have the data of flight that you post in the thread? From the data analysis, the shaking problem is not like the one in the videos. Or you can fly your I2 and export the data again. Please provide more flight data for further check. Thanks for your help.
2018-3-12
Use props
mixchief
First Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-12 22:58
Hi,  did you have the data of flight that you post in the thread? From the data analysis, the shaking problem is not like the one in the videos. Or you can fly your I2 and export the data again. Please provide more flight data for further check. Thanks for your help.

Just for fun, has anyone tried warming the control devise and/or RC before flying? COuld the iPad be too cold and need a cup of hot soup before being thrown at the mercy of the elements?
2018-3-14
Use props
Dmitry Klab
Flight distance : 3186319 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hi,  did you have the data of flight that you post in the thread? From the data analysis, the shaking problem is not like the one in the videos. Or you can fly your I2 and export the data again. Please provide more flight data for further check. Thanks for your help.

Hi Electra, here is my data
https://drive.google.com/open?id ... 617SB3RokICRe4K3f4B
2018-3-22
Use props
Gerardo Rejec
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120141 ft
United States

Fly2017 Posted at 2018-2-12 18:41
I spend more that $8k  and can not use my drone... DJI what is going on?! Where is your rspond?

I bet you another $1000.00 their response will star with.  "Thank you for your business" ......................
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Dmitry Klab Posted at 2018-3-22 06:48
Hi Electra, here is my data
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vsoqrK5hll6T4617SB3RokICRe4K3f4B

Thanks for your update. I will help you forward it. Please wait patiently.
2018-3-25
Use props
RobAlbania
Second Officer
Albania

... just as a test, try flying your drones indoors or anywhere where the temperature is > 10 celsius.  I suspect the flight will be stable, in which case ...
... maybe what is wrong ... at low temperatures, less than 2 celcius, the batteries fail to provide full rated current to the ESC's, causing motor and flight instability ...
2018-3-26
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.3
Russia

Dear DJI Electra:

Yesterday, I have tested my drone at the temperature minus 2 degrees (video attached below), there is no any shaking... Could you please ask your engineer to investigate and solve the shaking problem...

Please find data from drone itself and my tablet for the investigation.

Also, I have already attached data with flight when my drone badly shaking...

I will wait for any news from your site about progress... (and sure no only one me)

BR,
Dmitrii
2018-3-26
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.3
Russia

2018-3-26
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.3
Russia

2018-3-26
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.3
Russia

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rabky ... pi6ofDB9Xbu30a?dl=0
2018-3-26
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.3
Russia

RobAlbania Posted at 2018-3-26 07:44
... just as a test, try flying your drones indoors or anywhere where the temperature is > 10 celsius.  I suspect the flight will be stable, in which case ...
... maybe what is wrong ... at low temperatures, less than 2 celcius, the batteries fail to provide full rated current to the ESC's, causing motor and flight instability ...

Agreed, It's definitely related to cold weather...
2018-3-26
Use props
RobAlbania
Second Officer
Albania

Fly2017 Posted at 2018-3-26 09:40

The issue about LiPos and cold temperature operation is explained in much more detail here:

http://www.eastbayrc.org/index.p ... mperature-operation

Unfortunately we pilots are facing a problem with laws of physics.  In cold temperatures, the voltage of the LiPo batteries is dropping lower than the cutoff voltage of the ESC's.  This is causing the ESC's to stall, and hence the unstable flight performance.  After the ESC's stall they stop drawing current momentarily and the LiPo battery voltage recovers enough to power the ESC again.  This causes an "oscillation".  Our helicopters are very close to total failure at low temperatures.

There is no solution to this problem using LiPo batteries unless a huge amount of the battery capacity is used for heating the battery and keeping it warm during use.  I know that DJI have made an attempt by heating the batteries to make them usable in low temperatures, but even so, the user manual states that the lowest safe operating temperature is 5 degrees Celsius.

I am not DJI, just another pilot with some knowledge of LiPo batteries ...
2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Received with thanks. Please wait patiently, the data will be forwarded.
2018-3-28
Use props
wisnia.sebastian
lvl.1

Hong Kong

The gear's shaking leads to shaking of the aircraft. Please try to tighten the bolts of  the gear and test again.
2018-3-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please follow the advice in 74#. It is from our engineer and I would recommend you send it back for check if the problem remains. And you can post the case number in the thread.
2018-3-28
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.3
Russia

????:???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
2018-4-10
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.3
Russia

Just to note new users (not solution at all)
2018-4-10
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.3
Russia

Just to note new inspire' users (not a solution at all)
2018-4-18
Use props
Rob Levine
lvl.1
United States

Fly2017 Posted at 2018-4-18 10:27
Just to note new inspire' users (not a solution at all)

Was this issue ever resolved?  Flew yesterday at 26 degrees F - got the same message and shaky flight. Oof. I2, everything up to date.
2018-10-25
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.3
Russia

Just to note new inspire' users (not a solution at all):-(
2018-10-25
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules