Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
1086 14 2018-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
slimharry
Second Officer

Canada

Hey, i finally purchased my first DJI product, the osmo mobile 2.

At first glance, I followed all the instructions and it looks like it works perfectly fine. I just took the entire day to charge it with the iphone charger cube which took a lot of time and happened to freeze at half way charged.

The product is still hard to use, needs a lot of practice for someone who's never touched a gimble before. Overall i'm happy with my buy and hope to make better quality videos!

DJI admins: Is there an avatar for the OM2 for forum users? My DJI was activated with the current account I am using.
2018-2-10
Use props
BobWinNV
Captain
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your long charging time is mostly due to the fact that you are using an iPhone charger cube which is  rated closer to 1A then the 2A recommended by DJI to charge the OM2. An iPad charger would work much better for you if you have one available.
2018-2-10
Use props
Mari
Captain
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Sometimes the avatar doesn't show up under your name on the forum. Contact one of the DJI-admins and send your e-mail and serial-number via PM to them... They will fix it
2018-2-10
Use props
slimharry
Second Officer

Canada

Mari Posted at 2018-2-10 12:15
Sometimes the avatar doesn't show up under your name on the forum. Contact one of the DJI-admins and send your e-mail and serial-number via PM to them... They will fix it

Ok thanks Ill wait and see if an admin flags my post. They  haven't answered to any other PMs before on my behalf.
2018-2-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi slimharry, BobWinNV got the point, the approximate charging time of Osmo Mobile is 2 hours when charging in 2A, you can try to use charger with higher current but it cannot be over 2A, and the power voltage shall be 5V.
May I have the serial number of your Osmo Mobile 2 which can be found underneath the grip? Thank you.
2018-2-10
Use props
slimharry
Second Officer

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-10 23:16
Hi slimharry, BobWinNV got the point, the approximate charging time of Osmo Mobile is 2 hours when charging in 2A, you can try to use charger with higher current but it cannot be over 2A, and the power voltage shall be 5V.
May I have the serial number of your Osmo Mobile 2 which can be found underneath the grip? Thank you.

Thanks, i sent it to you in PM

Charing is OK. Overall good product so far indoors. Can't wait to try it outside. Although do you guys know when the SDK will be available so we get a decent version of Filmic pro?
2018-2-11
Use props
slimharry
Second Officer

Canada

Any updates on this Mindy?
2018-2-15
Use props
slimharry
Second Officer

Canada

Am i supposed to register my OSMO or something...
2018-2-21
Use props
Swedrone
Captain
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

slimharry Posted at 2018-2-21 12:44
Am i supposed to register my OSMO or something...

Guess they haven't implemented the Osmo 2 in the registration for avatars yet. I sent Mindy my serial number.
2018-3-2
Use props
Swedrone
Captain
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I sent you a PM with serial number. It´s actually printed on the side of the holder but also on the carton.
2018-3-2
Use props
slimharry
First Officer
Flight distance : 720446 ft
Canada

Hey Mindy, i sent you a PM with my serial number. Thanks
2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

slimharry Posted at 2018-4-5 08:31
Hey Mindy, i sent you a PM with my serial number. Thanks

PM received with thanks, I checked in the system that your activation email account is different from your  Forum account, therefore, you will not see the Osmo Mobile 2 icon under your Avatar.
2018-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Swedrone Posted at 2018-3-2 22:10
I sent you a PM with serial number. It´s actually printed on the side of the holder but also on the carton.

Sorry that I missed your post, I will escalate your issue to our engineers for further assistance, I will come back to you soon, thanks for your patience.
2018-4-8
Use props
slimharry
First Officer
Flight distance : 720446 ft
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-8 03:19
PM received with thanks, I checked in the system that your activation email account is different from your  Forum account, therefore, you will not see the Osmo Mobile 2 icon under your Avatar.

Hi Mindy, my account was transferred to my student one through DJI support. I don't understand why we can't add it. If you check my account I am using now you will see in my orders list my osmo mobile 2 purchase.

Thanks
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

slimharry Posted at 2018-4-9 02:29
Hi Mindy, my account was transferred to my student one through DJI support. I don't understand why we can't add it. If you check my account I am using now you will see in my orders list my osmo mobile 2 purchase.

Thanks

I have sent you PM, please check, thank you.
2018-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules