Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air no connection or update
1827 6 2018-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
matzAB
lvl.1
Germany

Hello,

yesterday I received my Mavic Air. All looked good and I instantly charged the batteries. Then I startet the drone and the RC and the Go4 App on my iPhone. First I had to install an update for the remote which went totally fine. Then the app showed me the newest firmware update for the drone which I wanted to install. It got downloaded without any problem. But the upgrade stopped at 19% with an error 0x000000. The batteries were still fine and way over 50% so I restarted all the things and tried it again. But same problem. So I charged everything again and gave it antoher try. But no chance.
So I downloaded the DJI Assistant and tried it there. Firmware got downloaded and right at the beginning of the upgrade process, there was an error.

Then I gave the WLAN connection to the drone a try. But even that is not possible. He tries to connect to the drone WLAN and after 2 seconds the app says, that the connection failed. I tries it 4 or 5 times but always the same.

So now, I got a new drone which I am not able to fly. Thats a very bad start

Anyone else got those problems?
2018-2-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, what's the error on the DJI Assistant 2? Is it the same as the one you got in the mobile device? Please kindly click the log upload icon after the firmware update failed and PM me with your DJI email account, I would like to access the log and check. Thank you.
2018-2-11
Use props
djiuser_gOCk1Pg2DL5Y
New
United Kingdom

Same story here: Lots of trouble connecting to the drone.... Now the upgrade failed and I can't do anything with it. Assistant2 does not manage to upgrade or restore factory settings.... The RC never manages to connect (the rear button never produces any beep for RC connection or WIFI....)
Feels all a bit erratic and uncontrolled.... I would appreciate help.
2018-3-17
Use props
Paulo de Lucca
Flight distance : 25994 ft
Brazil

Hi Admin, can You help me?

I'm having connection problems between Mavic Air and RC, I've tried all the methods I found on the web.

The first problem is that there is no response from Mavic air when I hold the button on the back of the AC, even holding enough time it hardly enters the connection mode, the times it entered could not synchronize.

I have tried to update the firmware by DJi Assitent 2 but when I connect the cable to the AC and it identifies a Mavic Pro and if this equipment is selected, the Assintent will not work.

I noticed on Youtube many people with this connection problem, the difference between my problem and all I saw is that my AC does not enter this mode the easy way as everyone shows, ie holding the button on the back for 3 sec.

Can anyone guide me how to proceed?

I'm in Brazil, I bought my Drone in the USA, I flew with him in Florida and once in Brazil, on the second attempt I lost the link between RC and AC.

I look forward to someone's help
2018-3-18
Use props
fans2cce9ca2
lvl.1

I too have the same problem.
2018-4-12
Use props
fans6e44dc92
lvl.1
Flight distance : 161831 ft
Turkey

I’m having the exact same issue... ı cant connect my drone anythıng. remote control and phone wıfı connectıon does not working
2018-6-24
Use props
fansd70583f3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1050 ft
Israel

I'm having the same frustrating problem as well. Will be sending the drone back.
2019-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules