Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Will Osmo 2 & DJI GO app do what I need?
959 2 2018-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dazji
lvl.1

Canada

Looking to purchase Osmo 2 for use with ios devices. It's not clear in information I have found, if my objectives will be met with the equipement and app. Does anyone know?

Principally - I wish to use Active Tracking to film one man presentations.

I do not want to be limited to the front facing camera on the shooting device for composition, focus etc.

Does the app running on one device, link to the one mounted on the Osmo?

Does the app show me what the 'other' (linked) device sees?

Will I have any ability to control the focus / tracking / etc functions, on the (remote) app?

And lastly, how much of this can also be done using an filming app like Filmic Pro or Recolive MultiCam?

Thanks in advance for any insights!

2018-2-10
Use props
BobWinNV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

Filmic Pro has a companion remote app that will do a lot what you are looking for.  As far as what functions of the OM2 that Filmic Pro will control, we have to wait until they have added support for the OM2.  I suggest that you check what functions of the OM1 Filmic Pro will control as I suspect that at a minimum that is what they will support on the OM2.
2018-2-16
Use props
BobWinNV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI any idea when you will be releasing the Software Development Kit for the OSMO Mobile 2?  Also, what do I need to do to get a copy?
2018-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules