Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Any recent positive recommendations for Osmo+ ?
573 3 2018-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xtr33me
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28484 ft
United States

I have really liked what I have seen from the Osmo+ as far as on Youtube, however there have been a lot of recent posts on this forum about connectivity problems and I havent seen resolutions for them and this has me a bit concerned. After the last updates, is everyone having issues with their OSMO+ devices or is this only the select few that are having issues?

Also, do I need a network connection for this to work or only for the initial setup? For instance, if I am on vacation somewhere without any wifi to connect to, will I still be able to use this?  I am wanting to take this on vacation with me as well and it will be a problem if I always am required to have a network connection.  

This product seems to be an amazing one, but I'm a bit concerned at dropping this kind of money for something that doesn't seem to be working at the moment....again I know that often it is those having issues that will post. However I just wanted to see if everyone was dealing with this.  Any advice, positive or negative would be great to hear.

Thanks
Dan
2018-2-10
Use props
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States

I have one.

No real issues.  The only problems I am having since the firmware update is the “lossless” 1080p digital zoom not working right and I think I need to recalibrate the lens, again.  The manual focus also like to set itself to the corner of the screen for some reason, unless I change it.

You only need  (cellular) network connectivity the very first time you use it, after that it will run fine regardless if you are connected or not, though you obviously will not be doing any live streaming if your not connected.  A connection helps for firmware updates, but you could do that with a computer with an SD slot, or you could just skip them.
2018-2-11
Use props
xtr33me
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28484 ft
United States

Thanks so much for the reply!
2018-2-11
Use props
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States