Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No connection to OnePlus 3
1673 6 2018-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_xHaBWCqnDN7X
New

Ireland

Hi all,

Got my Mobile 2 a few days ago. It will not connect with my OnePlus 3. The Osmo appears in the devices native bluetooth list and I had no problems getting the gimbal to work with an old iPhone 4 but no success with my current device.

I see on the list of compatible devices that the OnePlus 3T is listed. Am I going to need a new phone to use my Osmo Mobile 2?

As a separate issue, the DJI GO app on android is very difficult to log in to from several android devices I tested on - as the keyboard pops up, the screen reorientates and forces the keyboard down again. iPhone was no problem - perhaps an issue for more people?

And yes, I've watched all the how to videos.

Any help appreciated!

DB
2018-2-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi DB, when you connect to OnePlus 3, please make sure the Bluetooth of other devices has been turned off, then connect to Osmo Mobile 2 via DJI Go APP.
When you log in DJI account in DJI Go, you can enable the Portrait Orientation Lock and then input your account and password, after that, disable Portrait Orientation Lock.
2018-2-11
Use props
djiuser_xHaBWCqnDN7X
New

Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-11 20:03
Hi DB, when you connect to OnePlus 3, please make sure the Bluetooth of other devices has been turned off, then connect to Osmo Mobile 2 via DJI Go APP.
When you log in DJI account in DJI Go, you can enable the Portrait Orientation Lock and then input your account and password, after that, disable Portrait Orientation Lock.

Thanks for the quick reply Mindy!

Still struggling I'm afraid. I have deactivated all paired devices, further I unpaired them from my phone entirely.

After switching on the gimbal and the DJI GO app, there is still no connection from the Mobile 2 to my phone. I tried unpairing the gimbal in bluetooth settings thinking to try pairing it again but now unfortunately it also does not appear in the phone's bluetooth list of devices (paired or available).

Any suggestions?
2018-2-12
Use props
Oneplus 5t
lvl.1

Réunion

That's strange, is your phone updated to Oreo?

My oneplus 5t on nougat works flawlessly with the OM2.  It paired instantly from the phone settings, but only AFTER setting it up in the DJI go app.  It will NOT work before registering it in the app
2018-2-20
Use props
djiuser_Y6KTWuUmbFgA
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi I have a Oneplus 3 on the latest Oreo update Oxygen 5.0.1 and I have installed the DJI Go app and mine works fine.  
2018-2-23
Use props
djiuser_xHaBWCqnDN7X
New

Ireland

Thanks for the help!

I've got the latest Oreo update but it still will not work. Have tried everything. I guess it's my phone since I can get other phones to work with the Osmo. It's frustrating as my phone works fine with all other paired bluetooth devices.

Thanks again!
2018-2-23
Use props
Sito
New

I have exactly the same problem with a Oneplus 3 (and also working on an iPhone 5). The thing is that the OP3 could connect the first two days, but not anymore. Did you find a way of making it work?
2018-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules