Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
upgrading from spark to mavic air
601 2 2018-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hobbydroner
lvl.4
Belgium

Hi Quadrocopter s, I am a happy spark owner and was thinking to upgrade to mavic air. Main reason I wanna do that is because longer flight time , better range and 3 axe gimbal. My concern is only about those 4K, will I have any issues in edit the footage on my mini ipad 4 OR even on my laptop since apparently most computer s do not bring back footage on 4 K ? I am a rookie in this tech world . Appreciate your advice ,thanks.  

2018-2-11
Use props
spookster
Captain
Flight distance : 419649 ft
Germany

even if any problems should arise you could still shoot in 1080p and all would be good.
i guess all should work fine but the amount of data and processing time will be significantly higher when editing/rendering/saving your movies in 4k.
2018-2-11
Use props
hobbydroner
lvl.4
Belgium

spookster Posted at 2018-2-11 03:43
even if any problems should arise you could still shoot in 1080p and all would be good.
i guess all should work fine but the amount of data and processing time will be significantly higher when editing/rendering/saving your movies in 4k.

yes that was also my thinking since in 4K their is a huge amout of data the tablette or laptop has to deal with. Thanks for your reply .
2018-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules