RTH while in Sportsmode, Obstacle avoidance?
696 4 2018-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LoSBoL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 666483 ft
Netherlands

So I've been reading the manual and turned it up side down and inside out (way to windy to fly today) and I can't seem to find the answer, so maybe some of you already have the experience.

I know that when in P mode, even with Obstacle Avoidance turned OFF, the Mavic Air will turn it on by itself if you hit the RTH button.

But what happens when you hit RTH in Sports mode? Does it change the flight mode itself, turn on Object Avoidance by itself and slowly return to Home? Or does spear home with sports speed without Object Avoidance?
2018-2-11
Use props
cyborg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123960 ft
Singapore

will MA do RTH in sports mode ?   I suppose you have to override RTH (if initiated by MA) and then switch to sports mode and do manual RTH ?.  I remember seeing a youtube video where MA actually slows down to preserve battery charge, so no sports mode there
2018-2-11
Use props
Jeff7577
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1916821 ft
United States

Yes it will, as log as it is enabled in settings. While returning home you can push the stick forward and it will go faster.
2018-2-11
Use props
LoSBoL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 666483 ft
Netherlands

Jeff7577 Posted at 2018-2-11 06:32
Yes it will, as log as it is enabled in settings. While returning home you can push the stick forward and it will go faster.

Thanks for the confirmation!
2018-2-11
Use props
cyborg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123960 ft
Singapore

Jeff7577 Posted at 2018-2-11 06:32

thanks for the info..!!
2018-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules