SENSOR ERROR MESSAGE Mavic pro
1278 7 2018-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomWolves
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

Hello All, after updating my Firmware on the Mavic Pro Platinum I get a erroe message that says " Calibrate the vision sensors with DJI Assistant software on PC. Well, I went to the Assistant 2 software hooked up the Mavic and to no avail there is nothing on the Assistant2 to calibrate the sensors. now on the list to the left there is a calibrate option, but it is to calibrate the Mavic. I was hoping someone could give me some input on this subject.Thank you all, and have a great day!
2018-2-11
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I suspect it would be the same process for both AC's
2018-2-11
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
United States

lannes Posted at 2018-2-11 07:12
I suspect it would be the same process for both AC's

NOPE!
2018-2-11
Use props
Strobing_NYC_Spark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3866470 ft
United States

They have the exact same sensors so yes the way to calibrate would be the same. Are you sure your monitor is big enough? Are you sure your do it right? More info then "NOPE" would help.
2018-2-11
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
United States

Strobing_NYC_Spark Posted at 2018-2-11 08:02
They have the exact same sensors so yes the way to calibrate would be the same. Are you sure your monitor is big enough? Are you sure your do it right? More info then "NOPE" would help.

I am using the 5.5 CrystalSky Monitor, should be sufficient. Calibrating the compass you rotate the AC counter clockwise, then face the Mavic  pointed to the ground and rotate counter clockwise . I don't understand what that would have to do with "the forward Vision system" . Now the one thing I noticed is when I go outside and start the Mavic Pro That error message stops. So it may have to do with light.
2018-2-11
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
United States

Now it is pretty hard to calibrate with a USB plugged into the computer using the "DJI ASSISTANT 2" , when you have all kinds of metal objects around, one my Gun volt.  So I believe calibrating the "Vision Sensors" is different than calibrating the Compass . See Attached
Calibrating MavicPRO 01A.JPG
2018-2-11
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Have a look at this video, it is nothing like calibrating the compass and you will not be able to use a CS 5.5.

2018-2-11
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
United States

lannes Posted at 2018-2-11 13:53
Have a look at this video, it is nothing like calibrating the compass and you will not be able to use a CS 5.5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7F1kb9Ypj4&t=176s

Got it lannes, Thank you!
2018-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules