Osmo2 - beeps when recording videos?
536 3 2018-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DanielLondon
New

United Kingdom

Struggling with new Osmo 2 - (amaxzing kit by the way) coupled with an iPhoneX.
Whenever I try to record a video a loud BEEP comes out of the phone. I have tried to lower the volume on the phone, and mute it but I struggle to remove it.
It seems that the volume is locked in at 50% and the BEEP remains.

It does NOT beep in photo mode. It also does a small double BEEP everytime I stop a recording.

Any ideas? Help would be much appreciated as this is a showstopper at quiet events.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Dan
2018-2-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Dan, the beep sound when recording videos can be turned down or turned off, please lower down or mute the volume, please note it is Volume instead of the Ringer sound. GTScreenshot_20180212_110013.png
2018-2-11
Use props
DanielLondon
New

United Kingdom

Fantastic. The screenshot really helped. It seems that the volume can only be changed in THAT screen. If I try to do it OUTSIDE the DJI app or in CAMERA/VIDEO mode, then the volume change does not work.
Thanks DJI Mindy!

Cheers,
Dan
2018-2-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DanielLondon Posted at 2018-2-12 00:24
Fantastic. The screenshot really helped. It seems that the volume can only be changed in THAT screen. If I try to do it OUTSIDE the DJI app or in CAMERA/VIDEO mode, then the volume change does not work.
Thanks DJI Mindy!

That's it, you are welcome Dan, please let me know if there is any further problem.
2018-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules