Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
First Video w/Premiere Pro - Air and Spark
5126 58 2018-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Captain
Flight distance : 38850850 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Very nice video about nice place.
2018-2-17
Use props
JoaoPedro Drone
First Officer
Flight distance : 131663 ft
Portugal

Nice work!!
2018-2-19
Use props
Berg I Imagery
Captain
Flight distance : 70577 ft
United States

Rickyber Posted at 2018-2-17 21:18
Very nice and keep up the great work.
What state do you live in? Very beautiful part of the country. Looks like an area that would help my chronic osteo-arthritis.
Can't wait for Spring to come here, so my body will unwind from feeling like a stiff board....lol

Thank you!  This is southern California, so the weather is generally very nice.  We've been fortunate to have an extra warm winter and the past couple of weeks have been 70-80 degrees outside.  Certainly can't complain
2018-2-19
Use props
djiuser_hhM03OZAYhxY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5364 ft
United States

You can kinda see the exsposure fluctuate and if you haven’t already just manually do the exsposer also the music needs to match the drone shots maybe you could have done a slow/calm song since your drone shots were longer than the music portrayed them to be you can switch up the music and it’ll be insaine but good vid
2018-2-19
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Nice video, thanks for sharing

And for your information 70-80 degrees outside isn't winter..... that's summer for some of us
2018-2-19
Use props
rantanlan
First Officer
Flight distance : 69698 ft
Germany

after trying some baby steps myself with the air and video... colour me impressed, really awesome.
2018-2-19
Use props
Berg I Imagery
Captain
United States

djiuser_hhM03OZAYhxY Posted at 2018-2-19 10:44
You can kinda see the exsposure fluctuate and if you haven’t already just manually do the exsposer also the music needs to match the drone shots maybe you could have done a slow/calm song since your drone shots were longer than the music portrayed them to be you can switch up the music and it’ll be insaine but good vid

Thanks for the candid feedback.  Already working on my next video, which I hope to release sometime later this week.  Definitely have to practice a lot with Premiere to get the timing right.
2018-2-19
Use props
Berg I Imagery
Captain
United States

rantanlan Posted at 2018-2-19 11:26
after trying some baby steps myself with the air and video... colour me impressed, really awesome.

Thanks friend!  Really appreciate that support, especially on my first video.
2018-2-19
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Captain
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

I agree with Matthew about some repetitive scenes.  Yours was about the 3rd one I've seen today shot at the "golden hour", which I have yet to do.  I gotta get up early enough to do that too.  In your video, the shots right into the sun as it was rising didn't work for me as well as the ones that just showed the sun shining on things.  But, like that comment on audio, it really comes down to personal preference.  
2018-2-19
Use props
Berg I Imagery
Captain
United States

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-2-19 17:13
I agree with Matthew about some repetitive scenes.  Yours was about the 3rd one I've seen today shot at the "golden hour", which I have yet to do.  I gotta get up early enough to do that too.  In your video, the shots right into the sun as it was rising didn't work for me as well as the ones that just showed the sun shining on things.  But, like that comment on audio, it really comes down to personal preference.

Yes, actually taking great cinematic shots is the real challenge; especially in excellent lighting conditions. Still have a lot of learning to do in that regard
2018-2-19
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Captain
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Berg I Imagery Posted at 2018-2-19 21:20
Yes, actually taking great cinematic shots is the real challenge; especially in excellent lighting conditions. Still have a lot of learning to do in that regard

Man, am I with you on that.  I bought my Mavic because I wanted to fly remote aircraft.  But these quads or so easy to fly, and the cameras so good, that I've quickly changed to enjoying making videos far more than the flying.  As for learning videography, I bought a very inexpensive book at Amazon that was amazing in how much I learned from it.   You might really enjoy it too.  I heartily recommend it:
How to Shoot Video That Doesn't Suck by by Steve Stockman
2018-2-19
Use props
raysone
New

Cameroon

Koop geregistreerde of fake rijbewijs, koop geregistreerde of valse paspoort, ID card.E.T.C (benjack20008@gmail.com) Hallo,         We produceren een gegarandeerde real-time database met geregistreerd paspoort, staatsburgerschap, ID-kaarten, rijbewijs, diploma's, graden, certificaten, SSN alle beschikbare formaliteiten. Toeristische en zakelijke visa voor inwoners van alle 50 staten, alle nationaliteiten en landen wereldwijd. Waar valse ID-kaart te kopen, Wij zijn uniek Fabrikant van authentieke documenten van hoge kwaliteit, Real Real Database geregistreerd en nieuw Koop paspoort, rijbewijs, ID, geboorteakte, Visa, SSN  E-MAIL: benjack20008 @ gmailcom  WHATAPP ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; + 23767608813.   U kunt kopen  Canada kaarten Kaarten van de Verenigde Staten studentenkaartjes Internationale kaarten Privé-kaarten Acceptatie certificaat Doopcertificaten geboorte certificaat overlijdensakten echtscheidingscertificaten huwelijksakten paspoorten, rijbewijs, Identiteitskaart, Sociale zekerheidskaarten, Geboorte certificaat, Snelle werkvergunning IELTS-certificaat, TOIC ETC Canadese burgerschapdocumenten uitdrukken, geverifieerde ID-kaarten, Geregistreerd paspoort, Kaart van Canada, Kaarten van de Verenigde Staten, Studenten tickets, Internationale kaarten, Privé-kaarten, Acceptatiecertificaten, Doopcertificaten, Overlijdensverklaringen, Echtscheidingscertificaten, Huwelijksakten, Aangepaste certificaten, Middelbare school, G.E.D. Diploma's, Huisonderwijs diploma's rangen, Academische graad, Verkochtheids certificaten Sociale verzekering, Valideer het SSN-nummer, rijbewijs, Spion producten, Stemvervormer, gehoorapparaten, Onzichtbare inkt, DMV-record ophalen, Controleren, Onderzoek ze allemaal Visumkwesties, Duidelijk strafregister Verkochtheids certificaten sociale verzekering Valideer het SSN-nummer echtscheidingspapieren academische graad nep Amerikaanse groene kaarten SSD chemische oplossing en activeringspoeder voor het reinigen van gecoat zwart geld  EUR - euro GBP - Britse pond INR - Indiase roepie CHF - Zwitserse Frank USD - Amerikaanse dollars PLN - Poolse Zloty SEK - Zweedse kroon NOK - Norw. Kroon DKK - Deense kroon CZK - Tsjechische kroon HUF - Hongaarse forint RON - Roemeense Lei  SCT - Schotse pond  En nog veel meer.  We garanderen u een nieuw identiteitspakket (documenten). Al onze documenten zijn geregistreerd in de overheidsdatabase. Wij produceren documenten hoofdzakelijk in twee formaten, namelijk geregistreerde en niet-geregistreerde formaten. Kijk naar het klokbeeld aan de andere kant van de dienst. We geven kwaliteit valse paspoorten reizen zwart gestolen werkgever paspoort, Brits paspoort, nep-ID kopen.  voor meer informatie  E-MAIL: benjack20008@gmail.com   WHATAPP ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; + 237.676.088.713.
2018-2-21
Use props
fans7852461a
New

Malaysia

Hi i have my spark but the problem is it takes off and than like on 5 meters high it says maximum altitude reached although i set it to 500 and tired 400 300 all but nothing still only 5 meters high and it will say max altitude reached help pls thanks
2018-2-25
Use props
fans7852461a
New

Malaysia

Hi i have my spark but the problem is it takes off and than like on 5 meters high it says maximum altitude reached although i set it to 500 and tired 400 300 all but nothing still only 5 meters high and it will say max altitude reached help pls thanks my email is safwanyousuf350z@gmail.com
2018-2-25
Use props
Berg I Imagery
Captain
United States

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-2-19 21:31
Man, am I with you on that.  I bought my Mavic because I wanted to fly remote aircraft.  But these quads or so easy to fly, and the cameras so good, that I've quickly changed to enjoying making videos far more than the flying.  As for learning videography, I bought a very inexpensive book at Amazon that was amazing in how much I learned from it.   You might really enjoy it too.  I heartily recommend it:
How to Shoot Video That Doesn't Suck by by Steve Stockman

Thank you so much for the book recommendation
2018-2-25
Use props
mattb89
lvl.1
Flight distance : 295075 ft
United States

very Nice footage!!!
2018-3-4
Use props
Berg I Imagery
Captain
United States

mattb89 Posted at 2018-3-4 17:03
very Nice footage!!!

Thank you, Matt. Truly appreciate the comment!  I posted a new video last week too, if you have time to check out my channel
2018-3-4
Use props
Jose Navarrete
lvl.3
Flight distance : 295502 ft
Chile

nice video!
2018-3-8
Use props
B1houdini
Captain
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Berg,
Excellent video.
That's a really nice neighborhood you live in. Must be a great place to live?
2018-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules