Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Red light flashing and beeping on RC Inspire 1
9162 12 2018-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jan Mestdagh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28333 ft
Belgium

Hi,

One of my antenna's of mc RC was broken, so I sent the RC for repair and I received a new RC.
When turning this one on, after a full charge, the RC makes a beeping sound and the red light is flashing.
I can't do anything in the Dji Go app.
How can I solve this ?

Thx for responding !

Best regards
Jan

2018-2-12
Use props
TruGreen
Captain
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

2018-2-12
Use props
Jan Mestdagh
lvl.1
Belgium

TruGreen Posted at 2018-2-12 02:34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkynWM0Wh2U

Hi, it is not a linking problem, I can't even get connection between the app and the RC...
2018-2-12
Use props
Henry M.Y.
First Officer
Flight distance : 11548839 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi Jan,

Without any connection between your RC and your device with DJI Go App, you won't be able to ascertain which version of firmware your RC has.

You may want to try downloading the Inspire 1 firmware v1.3.0.00 and unzip the .bin file into a USB thumb drive and insert it into the USB port of your RC to update it. See if this works.
Please refer to pages 7-9 in this How to Update Firmware v1.4 for instructions on how to upgrade RC using USB thumbdrive.

Henry
2018-2-12
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jan you can also try to reset the RC.  * Turn on the controller, and make sure the aircraft is off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller and then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.
2018-2-12
Use props
Jan Mestdagh
lvl.1
Belgium

Henry M.Y. Posted at 2018-2-12 05:06
Hi Jan,

Without any connection between your RC and your device with DJI Go App, you won't be able to ascertain which version of firmware your RC has.

Hi Henry,
I tried it, but the upgrade doesn't start.
J
2018-2-12
Use props
Jan Mestdagh
lvl.1
Belgium

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2018-2-12 06:20
Jan you can also try to reset the RC.  * Turn on the controller, and make sure the aircraft is off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller and then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.

Hi, I tried this several times, but the beeping and flashing red light just continuous...
2018-2-12
Use props
Henry M.Y.
First Officer
Flight distance : 11548839 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Jan Mestdagh Posted at 2018-2-12 23:11
Hi Henry,
I tried it, but the upgrade doesn't start.
J

Hi Jan,

It seems that the flashing red light and continuous beeping indicate a remote control error. This will have to be repaired or replaced.

Henry
2018-2-13
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree with Henry.  Please go to dji.com/support and open a case for replacement/repair.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-2-14
Use props
markiet1966
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1168819 ft
United Kingdom

Have you tried re-calibrating the sticks? I can't remember where it is in the Go app but mine was doing the same a while back, recalibrated and it's been fine ever since.

Mark
2018-2-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Jan Mestdagh, as mentioned by Tahoe_Ed, please try the steps below again one by one and let us know.

1. Power on your remote controller. Once it started beeping and flashing red, move the controller sticks around as it may stop beeping by doing this.
2. Whether the remote controller stopped beeping or not from step 1, press the C1 button and hold, C2 button and hold, then shutter button and hold in sequence until you end up holding the three buttons together. While holding the three buttons, power off the remote controller and power it back on. Let go of the buttons after powering it back on.
3. If the remote controller LED light turns steady red, please proceed with manual linking by following the process in this video link -->
2018-2-15
Use props
Jan Mestdagh
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-2-15 18:04
Hi Jan Mestdagh, as mentioned by Tahoe_Ed, please try the steps below again one by one and let us know.

1. Power on your remote controller. Once it started beeping and flashing red, move the controller sticks around as it may stop beeping by doing this.

Hi Diana,
Thank you for your post.
I tried it, but step 1 is already a problem, is does not stop beeping and flashing red.
Best regards
Jan
2018-2-15
Use props
djiuser_ULlGlz8n0nzE
New
Flight distance : 118255 ft

United States

Any update?
2023-4-18
Use props
Advanced