Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI crystalsky and Mavic Air battery charger?
2361 12 2018-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
windstar3
lvl.4
Germany

After buying the Magic Air flight combo i decided that a monitor is also needed.
Bought the crystalsky 7.85" ultra which includes the battery hub and 2 batteries.
Liitle bit surprised and worried that i can't charge the crystalsky batteries with the power supply from the Mavic Air.
The connectors are complete different.
Do i really need to buy another battery charger for such an expensif device?
Can't belive.

2018-2-12
Use props
Far_North
First Officer
Flight distance : 278379 ft
Canada

Yes you need to buy a charger for the CS batteries.  I bought this one.  It's cheaper than the DJI P4 charger that is recommended.
2018-2-12
Use props
windstar3
lvl.4
Germany

Far_North Posted at 2018-2-12 07:50
Yes you need to buy a charger for the CS batteries.  I bought this one.  It's cheaper than the DJI P4 charger that is recommended.

Thanks, unfortunately Smatree charger are not available in Europe.
2018-2-12
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

There is a logic behind the fact that the CrystalSky comes without charger. It figures in the accessoire section for professional users, who normally will already own one of the big DJI birds and therefore will not require an additional charger. For us at the lower end of the food chain it is of course not so nice, but we have no other choice. On the CrystalSky page of the DJI store you can find the list of compatible chargers. But beware, some of the chargers come without AC cable...
2018-2-12
Use props
Aeromirage
Captain
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-DJI ... :g:8gkAAOSwwAdZ-5tH
2018-2-12
Use props
windstar3
lvl.4
Germany

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-2-12 09:11
There is a logic behind the fact that the CrystalSky comes without charger. It figures in the accessoire section for professional users, who normally will already own one of the big DJI birds and therefore will not require an additional charger. For us at the lower end of the food chain it is of course not so nice, but we have no other choice. On the CrystalSky page of the DJI store you can find the list of compatible chargers. But beware, some of the chargers come without AC cable...

"Not so nice" is very polite for what I'm thinking about this policy.

Spending roughly 2.500€ for a brand new Mavic Air flight Combo + the Crystalsky Ultra and having no battery charger and no support to fix the CS on the remote control is simply bull..it imho.
I'm just ab drone beginner but need a bigger, brighter screen because of my eyes.
2018-2-12
Use props
windstar3
lvl.4
Germany

Aeromirage Posted at 2018-2-12 09:22
https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-DJI-INSPIRE-1-100W-Power-Adapter-Battery-Charger-For-DJI-TB47-TB48/182873370832?hash=item2a941a30d0:g:8gkAAOSwwAdZ-5tH

Thanks, have to buy something in Europe because its always complicated with German customs when buying from abroad.
2018-2-12
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

windstar3 Posted at 2018-2-12 10:09
"Not so nice" is very polite for what I'm thinking about this policy.

Spending roughly 2.500€ for a brand new Mavic Air flight Combo + the Crystalsky Ultra and having no battery charger and no support to fix the CS on the remote control is simply bull..it imho.

I am not quite sure about how you managed to pay 2.500 Euro for this device setup, but you are welcome to send me a PM to resolve all this hopefully to your satisfaction. And since we are from the same country, communication should be easy :-).
2018-2-12
Use props
windstar3
lvl.4
Germany

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-2-12 12:42
I am not quite sure about how you managed to pay 2.500 Euro for this device setup, but you are welcome to send me a PM to resolve all this hopefully to your satisfaction. And since we are from the same country, communication should be easy :-).

I PMed You
2018-2-13
Use props
djiuser_zBEkD9zqFbgw
lvl.1

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-2-12 12:42

Hello,
I am in Belgium...new droner...just bought the mavic air and soon realised I needed a brighter screen opted for the crystal skies 5.5...could you please recommend a European compatible charger for that?  Thanks!
2018-6-11
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

djiuser_zBEkD9zqFbgw Posted at 2018-6-11 10:08
Hello,
I am in Belgium...new droner...just bought the mavic air and soon realised I needed a brighter screen opted for the crystal skies 5.5...could you please recommend a European compatible charger for that?  Thanks!

Welcome to this forum and congratulations for yor Mavic Air! Here below the list of DJI recommended chargers. The AC chargers come without AC cable that you have to order seperately or may have already. Therefore I add a picture of which kind of AC cable you'll need ad hope that this will help (e.g. AC cables of Dell Laptops will fit).

CS Chargers.JPG
20171116_135142.jpg
2018-6-11
Use props
djiuser_zBEkD9zqFbgw
lvl.1
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-6-11 12:07
Welcome to this forum and congratulations for yor Mavic Air! Here below the list of DJI recommended chargers. The AC chargers come without AC cable that you have to order seperately or may have already. Therefore I add a picture of which kind of AC cable you'll need ad hope that this will help (e.g. AC cables of Dell Laptops will fit).

Thank you!
So, it does come with an AC charger...just not the charger cable?
2018-6-12
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Luxembourg

djiuser_zBEkD9zqFbgw Posted at 2018-6-12 05:35
Thank you!
So, it does come with an AC charger...just not the charger cable?

You are welcome. No, Crystalsky does not come with a charger, you have to buy that separately. And depending on which charger you buy, the charger will come without AC cable. Just check in the DJI online store.
2018-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules