Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Update Mavic Pro to V01.04.0300 must use cable?
1164 0 2018-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flybirdpro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1488635 ft
Australia

Tried to update Mavic Pro to V01.04.0300 with DJI Assitant 2 + Remote.
Failed without reason. Retry and saw download the fireware again. During Upgrade, saw Remote lost connection to Mavic.
Tried to update with Phone + Remote, failed with reason "remote battery less than 50%". Charge Remote, then can update. Retry found fireware is stored on the phone, no re-download.
Druing update, whatever using PC + Remote, or iPhone + Remote, the Remote will lost connection at about 56%. After a while, it will reconnect and finish the upgrade.

After upgrade, tested the new fireware - I am trying to see the "gimbal reset in the air" can be fixed in software.
Unfortunately, it happened again, even worse the Mavic reset in the air. I almost lost my Mavic as during reset, everything stopped working.
After a while, Mavic is back and I landed it immediately. The single flight was splitted into 2 flight records.

Re-Fresh the fireware with cable, so no "lost connection", it is updated smoothly.

Will test tomorrow to see does the new fireware fix the "gimbal reset in the air" issue.

If it is not fixed, then I guess it is a hardware issue, as only part of the Mavic has this issue and after 3 versions update, still it is not fixed.
newversion.JPG
2018-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules