Repair Status
732 3 2018-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans880b9cab
lvl.1
United States

Hi DJI,

I got an email saying the assessment on my repair is done but when i check case number CAS-1449083-Z9N0D5 , I do not see any status.  I really hoped to get my mavic back this week because i need it next week on a trip.  Can you please help expedite?

Best,
Kevin
2018-2-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

In reviewing this repair, I did see where you communicated with us back more recently. Please send me a personal message if you have any  other questions.
2018-2-12
Use props
fans880b9cab
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-2-12 10:46
In reviewing this repair, I did see where you communicated with us back more recently. Please send me a personal message if you have any  other questions.

Hi there.  got the repair bill and paid it.  Is there any possibility of expediting the repair and I pay for Fedex return?  
2018-2-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

fans880b9cab Posted at 2018-2-12 12:25
Hi there.  got the repair bill and paid it.  Is there any possibility of expediting the repair and I pay for Fedex return?

Unfortunately, there is not a way to set up an expedited return. Thank you for making the payment. We will have it shipped out to you as soon as we complete the Quality Control aspect of the repair process.
2018-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules