634 4 2018-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
matrixot
lvl.1
Germany

Hello,

hopefully you could give me an advice:

I got a crashed P3 Standard and I just wanted to check the basics and hoped for the POST (power-on-self-test). But no LEDs blinking or flashing at all.
After pressing battery button twice the P3 powers on, it makes the starting chime, adjust the propellers (well at least two of them as far as I can see) but then nothing else.
No LEDs for the POST.
Just the connection status LED of the RC. When I switch on the RC it turns from red to green. That gives me the hope that at least the connect between P3 and RC works so far.
But since there is no gimbal and camera mounted anymore (due to the crash) I figured out that the app isn't working at all.
I've found the way of pushing both levers to the corner to fire on the propellers. But there is no movement at all.

Is there any "hope"?

Thank you in advance!

2018-2-12
Use props
stuka75
lvl.4
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

Since there is no camera and gimbal,  the app is not working. However, you do have the rc light green. "When you power up, start the rc/controller first, then the ac. Once the rc light turn Green, it will take a while for the aircraft to warm up. Once, and if the rear lights blink green slowly, you should be able to star the motors by using the csc movement on the sticks. Often when the camera and gimbals;e is removed, the ac and controller loose bind. Unfortunately, You cant bind them without the camera and gimbal. Catch twenty two I guess. The aircraft will fly without a camera/gimble assembly. Hope this helps.
2018-2-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I would use that beater for a spare part resource. No problem. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2018-2-12
Use props
matrixot
lvl.1
Germany

Thank you...
But unfortunalety no LEDs of the four "arms" are blinking/flashing. No matter how long I will keep the ac on.
So I guess it's really time for spare part resource idea...:-(
2018-2-13
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

stuka75 Posted at 2018-2-12 18:37
Since there is no camera and gimbal,  the app is not working. However, you do have the rc light green. "When you power up, start the rc/controller first, then the ac. Once the rc light turn Green, it will take a while for the aircraft to warm up. Once, and if the rear lights blink green slowly, you should be able to star the motors by using the csc movement on the sticks. Often when the camera and gimbals;e is removed, the ac and controller loose bind. Unfortunately, You cant bind them without the camera and gimbal. Catch twenty two I guess. The aircraft will fly without a camera/gimble assembly. Hope this helps.

...because the WIFI module may sits in the Gimbal motherboard.
2018-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules