Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Spark Repair
1059 3 2018-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_BUUleZroUHxy
Flight distance : 6076 ft
United States

My Spark lost GPS signal and turned into ATTI mode, and started flying away during windy day.  To make long story short, regardless of my efforts to save the drone it crached.  One clipped wing and badly damaged body.  After requesting online damage report, prepaid label for UPS was given by DJI.  After DJI receiving the unit and confirming the repair payment, it took no time to repair and to update repair status.  From DJI looking the repair unit to sending the new unit out, it took less than 4 hours.

Very impressed with level of service and its communication during the process.  It looks like DJI is replacing my unit since the serial number given out is different from my damaged drone.  I have not received the replacement drone yet, but so far I am very impressed.  Way to go DJI!!!!!
2018-2-12
Use props
Grmachine
Second Officer
United States

I really enjoy happy endings, glad to hear it all worked out for you.
2018-2-12
Use props
Sparky_17
Captain
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Glad to hear that your repair experience went well.  
2018-2-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hey mate, you are so grateful for sharing your story with us, this absolutely brings us a great confidence and motivation to keep moving. Thank you again for your positive feedback. Hope you receive the drone back soon and enjoy your time.
2018-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules