Before sending back Crystal Sky monitor...
2026 4 2018-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans55ecd497
lvl.1
Flight distance : 743317 ft
United States

I want to check before sending my Crystal Sky back for replacement that how it operates is not correct. I've had it for just over two weeks, thinking it must be some setting that I was missing, but after today when I spoke with technical support they say it's not functioning correctly.  However, the tech person was not  familiar with the Crystal Sky, and I couldn't speak to a more seasoned tech, so I want to make sure they didn't miss some setting that makes it work the way it is supposed to.  Here is my experience as it stands at V02.05.00.00:

I boot up the Crystal Sky in either of 2.5  ways:
1a. press and hold power button on Crystal Sky until the vibration, then let it boot.  
1b. press, then press and hold power button on Crystal Sky till vibration (either way goes the same).
2. Power up Cendence with standard press, then press and hold power button until confirmation beep.

In any case what happens is the Crystal Sky will show the logo, then go to a dark, but not black screen, and go no further no matter how long I wait, until I press the Crystal Sky power button again; then it goes into 'screen/power save mode' and the screen goes black.  I then press power again on the Crystal Sky and it pops on at the home page; everything is fine.  

Is this your experience, or is it closer to: power up Cendence or Crystal Sky normally and have the logo splash screen come on, thenthe home screen ON????

Is there some setting that needs to be changed, or does this sound like it's operating incorrectly?

Thank you!

By the way, when I first got it it was taking up to two minutes to boot up on the previous update... now it can take up to nearly a minute.
2018-2-12
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

When I had my 7" CS (so happy I returned for refund) the CS would turn on automatically once I turn on the RC  (both connected via USB)
2018-2-12
Use props
JMR58
First Officer
Flight distance : 627966 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

I suppose the Cendence CS mount works the same as the DJi CS mount for Phantom controller!
Just put the CS on the mount and startup the Cendence, the Crystalsky will automatically startup also.
2018-2-13
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The screen power saving mode coming on is not normal during start up.

For me it's the one press, hold for a bit and the buzz will come on , then everything boots up normally to the home page.
It doesn't hang or go into power saving mode

Have to done the factory reset from the settings area

2018-2-13
Use props
fans55ecd497
lvl.1
Flight distance : 743317 ft
United States

Yep, I did factory reset a few times.  Will send in for a replacement.

Thanks!
2018-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules