Help
721 4 2018-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paulyp99
lvl.2
United States

This is probably a recurring question but I am new to this and trying to figure this out. I am trying to connect an otg cable from the spark controller to my ipad fire which has a micro usb port. I am assuming that having a hard wire connection helps me not lose the device and will prevent loss of sgnal. My question is I cant seem to find the correct wire or wires that will do this properly. Can anyone suggest a link or tell me what this wire is called so i can buy it, thanks in advance....
2018-2-12
Use props
fansbe9ecc38
lvl.1

United States

You need an OTG cable.
2018-2-12
Use props
Grmachine
lvl.4
United States

I don't remember seeing Fire on the supported devices list.
OTG doesn't work with Android devices unless you install an Older Version of DJI GO 4.1.15, there are many people here who can help get you on the road to success, but it really helps if you do some serious research.
2018-2-12
Use props
Grmachine
lvl.4
United States

For OTG cable you can search it on Amazon or Ebay, several options available.
2018-2-12
Use props
Grmachine
lvl.4
United States

DJI does not support or recommend the use of OTG, and will encourage you to use all the latest app versions and firmware versions with WiFi, operate within the limitations of the device, and do all your pre flight checks. Many people are flying just fine with no problems following this advice.
2018-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules