Inspire 2 FIX for Propeller Vibration & Rotor Detachment / Crash
22594 209 2018-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RobAlbania
lvl.4
Albania

I respect you both as skilled pilots and photographers, and it's sad to read a personal attack "in public" like this - especially in the beautiful Italian language :-)  Also, the topic seems to have departed significantly from the subject matter of this thread, and the comments have become rather childish.
2018-5-20
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2840512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

It's not personal but professional(pun intended).
You are right we are offtopic so let'drop the matter.
2018-5-20
Use props
jwilson2598
lvl.4
Flight distance : 600256 ft
United States

Just to throw my 2 cents in, I received my kit yesterday. It's very well built and I really appreciate how the rod and clamp design integrates well with the I2, looking like it came as a part of it originally. All in all I'm happy with the purchase. One thing to watch out for is 2 of the screws from my kit had actually somehow come out of the box during shipping and I thought they were missing. Right as I was about to go to the store to look for replacements, I noticed them in the bottom of the shipping envelope.
2018-5-22
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>
Italy

jwilson2598 Posted at 2018-5-22 06:20
Just to throw my 2 cents in, I received my kit yesterday. It's very well built and I really appreciate how the rod and clamp design integrates well with the I2, looking like it came as a part of it originally. All in all I'm happy with the purchase. One thing to watch out for is 2 of the screws from ym kit has actually somehow come out of the box during shipping and I thought they were missing. Right as I was about to go to the store to look for replacements, I noticed them in the bottom of the shipping envelope.

Thanks jwilson2598, we will probably add a pouch for the screws. Glad you like the kit and thanks for the kind compliments.
2018-5-22
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-5-22 10:05
Thanks jwilson2598, we will probably add a pouch for the screws. Glad you like the kit and thanks for the kind compliments.

Elektrica

Received my kit to the USA and it took a beating in transit. 3 of the screws came out of the plastic parts and the box was bent or folded. It does not look like any damage so far. I just got back from vacation and have not installed the kit yet.

Thank you for the nice quality and thought to produce a great solution.

All the best
Rich
2018-5-22
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

RichJ53 Posted at 2018-5-22 19:18
Elektrica

Received my kit to the USA and it took a beating in transit. 3 of the screws came out of the plastic parts and the box was bent or folded. It does not look like any damage so far. I just got back from vacation and have not installed the kit yet.

Sorry for the transport damage! Let us know if everything is in working order or if you need assistance.
2018-5-22
Use props
RobAlbania
lvl.4
Albania

Yes my screws were loose in the packaging, also I nearly lost one of the tiny metal tube pins that go through the bracing rod.  It was quite funny really.  The pin dropped out of the bracing rod hole while I was tightening the bracing rod, and immediately I listened for where the pin had dropped.  Didn't hear it.  Searched the floor and worktop for 20 minutes using a rod with magnet on the tip - and still didn't find it.  Then someone phoned me - and I saw the pin stuck to the magnet on my cellphone case.

I'd like to suggest a small bag for the screws and that one spare screw and one spare metal tube pin are included in the small bag.
2018-5-23
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

after a few weeks of flights I have these benefits:
1) more relaxing flight (it's the most important thing)
2) less vibration, the aircraft is more rigid
3) greater flight accuracy, better responsiveness to commands

And now... any news about propellers?
2018-5-23
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

RobAlbania Posted at 2018-5-23 11:59
Yes my screws were loose in the packaging, also I nearly lost one of the tiny metal tube pins that go through the bracing rod.  It was quite funny really.  The pin dropped out of the bracing rod hole while I was tightening the bracing rod, and immediately I listened for where the pin had dropped.  Didn't hear it.  Searched the floor and worktop for 20 minutes using a rod with magnet on the tip - and still didn't find it.  Then someone phoned me - and I saw the pin stuck to the magnet on my cellphone case.

I'd like to suggest a small bag for the screws and that one spare screw and one spare metal tube pin are included in the small bag.

Thanks Rob, it has already been implemented in the new shipments.
Long story short, the original packaging we designed was produced incorrectly in some parts and we had to choose to either wait another 10 days before shipping while having it produced again, or take it as it was. We chose the the 2nd option

We should have fixed it now.
Thanks for the helpful feedback.
2018-5-23
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

ToscanaDrone Posted at 2018-5-23 14:46

Thanks for the nice feedback ToscanaDrone. Like I said before, I have the distinct feeling the flight is more accurate myself, but again, that is not a 'Scientific' observation, just my subjective observation. I would also agree on general vibrations and I totally agree on the relaxed flight, which is priceless.

As for the propellers...Well, we've got the prototypes, the mount fits perfectly and the new design does not allow for propeller rattling. Unfortunately the prototype material is not rigid enough, therefore we cannot test it. We are trying to have them made in titanium...Working on that.

In the meantime, we received some proto antennas to test. They are custom high gain (Parts are blurred on purpose, not to give away the true design)
We will test these soon.

2018-5-23
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

ToscanaDrone Posted at 2018-5-23 14:46

Short video of the new  prop prototypes...

2018-5-23
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-5-22 23:53
Sorry for the transport damage! Let us know if everything is in working order or if you need assistance.

no worries....

The screws coming out and floating around inside the box was minor.  shipping damage is not your fault but maybe a bubble pack would have been better?/?  just had bad luck where my package ended up in the vans  

look forward to your prop design. What materials are you going to use (if you can say)
I have the T-Motor props and they are by far better than stock.

Rich
2018-5-23
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

RichJ53 Posted at 2018-5-23 21:44
no worries....

The screws coming out and floating around inside the box was minor.  shipping damage is not your fault but maybe a bubble pack would have been better?/?  just had bad luck where my package ended up in the vans  

Noted, thanks, I will pass that to the office. I thought they requested bubble wrapping.

We're going to try to make a few prototypes with titanium, probably aluminum and we obviously need to consider various plastics mixed with fiberglass, or similar. The 3D printed props of the 2nd proto cannot fly, too flexible, but the mount is awesome, 100% compatible with the existing mechanism and with the same functionality, only redesigned to avoid interference. The new wing profiles 'Should' be more efficient, but that requires testing to validate. Synterized prototypes seem the ways to go for now, as molds would cost a lot. We're gathering all the possible info for now, but the design seems very sound. Most of all the mount is perfect and would not require altering the original design, which is something we like a lot
2018-5-24
Use props
FlyGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106483 ft
Belgium

Ordered this kit a while ago. Finally I got a track and trace number. After a week I
sent a mail to Ultimadrone to get some more information about the whereabouts of this shipment. Apparently it got lost.
Without any hesitation they shipped a new one. Got it installed last week. I must say it doesn't do wrong in any way of the beautiful design of the Inspire 2.
This kit blends in perfectly.
Besides the double IMU and the 2 batteries this kit adds some more peace of mind while flying this bird.
They did a great job !
2018-5-24
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

FlyGuy Posted at 2018-5-24 02:26
Ordered this kit a while ago. Finally I got a track and trace number. After a week I
sent a mail to Ultimadrone to get some more information about the whereabouts of this shipment. Apparently it got lost.
Without any hesitation they shipped a new one. Got it installed last week. I must say it doesn't do wrong in any way of the beautiful design of the Inspire 2.

Thank you for the nice feedback! We really appreciate.
2018-5-24
Use props
Jbundy63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9583182 ft
  • >>>
United States

Got mine ordered yesterday!  
2018-5-25
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Jbundy63 Posted at 2018-5-25 19:07
Got mine ordered yesterday!

Great. Enjoy. Thanks!
2018-5-26
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

A user sent us example of a 'scary' setup mounting non stock propellers, which are most likely the cause of such extreme vibrations. the causes are probably multiple, such as: the propellers are too rigid, they are really not professional balanced, the weight distribution is wrong or they simply alter the original Inspire 2 design.
Obviously this setup is NOT safe to fly and this aircraft is destined to probably fail at some point in time. In our opinion it's much better to simply swap propellers every few flight, which is an acceptable solution for such an expensive and sophisticated bird.

2018-5-27
Use props
Paul Joy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3754318 ft
  • >>>

You make the statement that this problem plagues the Inspire 2 but other than a single undocumented and unclear video of one instance of a motor coming loose on YouTube I haven't seen any other reports of these failures. Can you please post some examples of the problem that this solution fixes, I assume there must be a large thread with reports but I couldn't locate it, just lots of people selling fixes.
Also, assuming this plague does exist there seems to be a lot of people using foldable props on the Inspire 2 which it's obviously not designed for. Most people that use these props report heavy shaking at takeoff as the props extend. Surely if anything is going to cause failures in these mounts it's likely to be something like foldable props that apply lateral force on the motors... just a thought.

2018-5-27
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Paul Joy Posted at 2018-5-27 05:05
You make the statement that this problem plagues the Inspire 2 but other than a single undocumented and unclear video of one instance of a motor coming loose on YouTube I haven't seen any other reports of these failures. Can you please post some examples of the problem that this solution fixes? Also, there seems to be a lot of people using foldable props on the Inspire 2 which it's obviously not designed for. Most people that use these props report heavy shaking at takeoff as the props extend. Surely if anything is going to cause failures in these mounts it's likely to be something like foldable props that apply lateral force on the motors... just a thought.

Just fly brand new stock props a few times, then check them for rattling. It's a known issue, since DJI applied a 'Patch' in the 2nd version (The known bit of foam). After a few flights, the foam becomes ineffective once more.Classic example:

or this one:

The concern is obviously that protracted vibrations could cause engine detachment. You understand why it's not easy to find many videos, as:
1) You need to know that was the cause of the crash
2) You need to be taping while the crash happens
3) You need to recover the craft.
We lost one this way, but it was not filmed, although it was clearly visible what happened and the same happened to others as well.
Know more 'Obvious' videos are:

The typical death spiral (Documented in other videos as well, after losing the drone), which is most likely motor detachment or prop failure:

One more:

Most of the times you get a gimbal error, but it's really the drone rotating causing the gimbal to freak out as well.
Here is another possible one:

We also had CF folding props mounted on one of the Inspires, and strong vibrations could be observed on startup.
We do not use non stock props anymore, they are just plain scary.
The video we posted shows NON folding props, it was sent by a user, it's not ours and the shakeing is plain scary. Those, again, are not folding props.

2018-5-27
Use props
Paul Joy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3754318 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for the videos. I'm aware of the rattling props and think DJI's stance of (our engineers have concluded it's within spec) is pretty disgusting to be honest but at least that problem can be easily addressed. The other three examples of I2's spiralling out of control suddenly are more worrying and certainly look like hardware failures, you have to feel sorry for the operators who DJI seem to have abandoned. I do however wonder if a handful of failures warrants the level of  scare mongering thats happening on forums. A new visitor could easily be left with the opinion that their Inspire 2 is going to crash unless they buy one of the third party fixes, which is quite hard to justify with just a handful of example failures from what, multiple thousands in use I assume?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for added peace of mind and your solution looks extremely elegant and well thought out. I just think the way the likelihood of motor mount failures is being portrayed is a little misleading.
2018-5-27
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Paul Joy Posted at 2018-5-27 06:29
Thanks for the videos. I'm aware of the rattling props and think DJI's stance of (our engineers have concluded it's within spec) is pretty disgusting to be honest but at least that problem can be easily addressed. The other three examples of I2's spiralling out of control suddenly are more worrying and certainly look like hardware failures, you have to feel sorry for the operators who DJI seem to have abandoned. I do however wonder if a handful of failures warrants the level of  scare mongering thats happening on forums. A new visitor could easily be left with the opinion that their Inspire 2 is going to crash unless they buy one of the third party fixes, which is quite hard to justify with just a handful of example failures from what, multiple thousands in use I assume?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for added peace of mind and your solution looks extremely elegant and well thought out. I just think the way the likelihood of motor mount failures is being portrayed is a little misleading.

I honestly believe the issue is a bit more widespread than reported...
Ask yourself how many people report accidents compared to people that do not (Same as how many people write reviews on, say Amazon, compared to real buyers).Also, how many people don't know what happened? Almost certainly the numbers are higher than known.

As for the rest, I lost one this way and it was not funny. I lost another one and to this day I do not know the real reason. I think the kit offers a number of advantages, such as synced position motors, probably reduced vibrations (So far so it seems) and an overall more stable flight, although we do not have scientific proof, but so far it seems more users experienced more stable flights as well.

How many dangerous accidents do people have in a car per mile compared to the number of miles driven by cars around the World? We still use seatbelts and have ABS in every car. The same can be said for a number of things. If it was for us, we would love to have stock parachutes even in the P4P or the Mavic (Complex, we know).

We honestly think the using DJI stock props and replacing them very often is a good solution, we said that a number of times, also because that's what we've been doing for a while now. We're not even bothered by the extra $$$ we need to spend for that. We just think that this kit has a number of advantages that goes well beyond the mere possible engine problem. Now we fly with more confidence, that comes natural. We love the Inspire 2, always did! , it's a gorgeous little beast.
2018-5-27
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-5-27 04:29
A user sent us example of a 'scary' setup mounting non stock propellers, which are most likely the cause of such extreme vibrations. the causes are probably multiple, such as: the propellers are too rigid, they are really not professional balanced, the weight distribution is wrong or they simply alter the original Inspire 2 design.
Obviously this setup is NOT safe to fly and this aircraft is destined to probably fail at some point in time. In our opinion it's much better to simply swap propellers every few flight, which is an acceptable solution for such an expensive and sophisticated bird.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNhl-9w5HEg

Hi Elektrica
As you know, I support your endeavors and products. I think I understand your intension with this video, but do not agree with you in this case.

Folding props will straighten out the lead / lag once the centrifugal force has equalized: (an inertial force directed away from the axis of rotation that appears to act on all objects when viewed in a rotating frame of reference.)
If the props are balanced correctly these will not cause any problems to the drone. The T-Motor winglet props I have appear to be highly balanced, and by keeping the prop nut tight they run true.

Carbon fiber will be stiffer than the stock plastic props. DJI has CF folding props for other S1000 pro platforms and wish they would make them for the Inspire 2 too. They don't so this leaves it open for third party companies to make them.

My Inspire 2 hubs are very inconsistent with respect to the  V2 props and become very loose over time. I am not happy with the design. DJI states they are within design tolerance and not a problem. My 2 year old Inspire 1 has no play in the props at all (ever since new).  Even if you put other set of new props in the hubs they are tight. I have many back up parts for the Inspire 1 and they just sit around waiting for a turn. Of course you should replace the props after 200 flights (recommended) but I do not fly the I1 much anymore.

I am sure you are working on another approach to solving this prop issue with other materials. I feel you should not use the DJI prop hub for the new design. Many of us have different variations of these hubs and they really should be replaced. I feel this is the weak link in the system.  I respect what you are doing and would ask you to consult with your engineers about this point.

All the best
Rich

2018-5-28
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

RichJ53 Posted at 2018-5-28 09:33
Hi Elektrica
As you know, I support your endeavors and products. I think I understand your intension with this video, but do not agree with you in this case.

I mostly agree with you actually. I posted the 'Scary' CF props video to also see if others had the same issue. I never shot a slow motion video of my I2 with folding props, but I could definetively see a very strong shaking movement  on startup, even if I spread them by hand before starting the engines.
That Inspire 2 is gone as well, but I could not figure out what happened (Motors or props failing).
I just instictevely thought the props could be part of the issue.

Do you have a video with a slow motion in a similar setup as the one posted?
It would be interesting to compare notes, even cooler if more users shared their experience.

Today we had a meeting regarding the new props.
The main issue is the materials and an efficient way to make them.
We know we don't want to make them in pure carbon fiber, as we actually redesigned the entire mount to be finally trouble free. That was the main focus.
We don't want the mount to be separate from the wing, therefore we have to go the classic way. I also want the props to be easy to replace and I want to keep the motor mounts in their original state, like we did with the Ultimadrone kit. We're going to test plastic / fiberglass and plastic / carbon fiber to begin with (Waiting on a  quote). Titanium might come at a later stage, as it's too expensive to make them. We will keep you posted as we go. It's complex to make them with certain goals in mind.
2018-5-28
Use props
Pathfindercod
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4534 ft
United States

I am very new to drones and recently purchased my Inspire 2, Friday actually.  Glad I have not opened it yet. I think after seeing these issues, I cant afford to loose so much money form faulty engineering without proper support form the manufacturer.  Thanks for this great information guys. I will look for other options or wait future revisions 3 or 4..
2018-5-29
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Pathfindercod Posted at 2018-5-29 06:57
I am very new to drones and recently purchased my Inspire 2, Friday actually.  Glad I have not opened it yet. I think after seeing these issues, I cant afford to loose so much money form faulty engineering without proper support form the manufacturer.  Thanks for this great information guys. I will look for other options or wait future revisions 3 or 4..

@Pathfindercod, you purchased an exceptional machine, which, like most products, is not perfect. All you need to do is to take care of it.
For example, we used to swap propellers more often than required and then we made something inspired by the extra peace of mind, trying to make it as good looking as the Inspire.
Anyway, we would not trade the Inspire 2 for anything. It's the Ferrari of drones and like all supercars, it needs more care and maintenance...But we also think that the rewards are well worth the extra care. We have sparks, P4Ps, Mavics, etc. But at the end of the day, we all think about using the Inspire, such a gorgeous machine.
2018-5-29
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Hi Elektrica

Hi Rich, we commissioned three new proto sets of props, one is a mixed with carbon fiber, one with metal, one full plastic, but a particularly strong.one (More specs about the materials after testing). Hopefully we will have them in approx. 10 days. We will keep you posted. The main issue, even in this case, is pricing. It would be hard to stay below $150 for a full set in limited quantities. Things get much better over 5000 units, but how many Inspires are around? Nobody seems to have that answer.
2018-5-29
Use props
Altitude Drones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1488520 ft

Hi Elektrica

Hi Rich.

I've just purchased a a set of T-Motor folding props but have yet to fly them.

Currently I'm still using the DJI stock props but have become quite busy with drone shoots and am getting very tired of spending time applying glue, filing down to make them solid.

I'm a little concerned about the T-Motors - Do you think they are safe to fly?

Thanks,

Rowan.

2018-5-29
Use props
Pathfindercod
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4534 ft
United States

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-5-29 09:32
@Pathfindercod, you purchased an exceptional machine, which, like most products, is not perfect. All you need to do is to take care of it.
For example, we used to swap propellers more often than required and then we made something inspired by the extra peace of mind, trying to make it as good looking as the Inspire.
Anyway, we would not trade the Inspire 2 for anything. It's the Ferrari of drones and like all supercars, it needs more care and maintenance...But we also think that the rewards are well worth the extra care. We have sparks, P4Ps, Mavics, etc. But at the end of the day, we all think about using the Inspire, such a gorgeous machine.

Thank you for the confidence booster on my decision.  Is there a recommended maintenance guide and or procedure list for this?  Maybe some seasoned Inspire pilots if had the time could put together a list and how to if DJI refuses to do so?  
2018-5-29
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Pathfindercod Posted at 2018-5-29 11:07
Thank you for the confidence booster on my decision.  Is there a recommended maintenance guide and or procedure list for this?  Maybe some seasoned Inspire pilots if had the time could put together a list and how to if DJI refuses to do so?

You are welcome. Enjoy the bird, you will, trust us.
As for maintenance, I am sure there're super qualified drone pilots that can help on this forum. We mostly change props every 4 / 5 flights and other than that we visually inspect the bird often and when we take off we stay very low for 10 / 20 seconds to make sure everything is fine. We usually also check that the landing gear works well, just for the sake of it. It's a tough, well built drone.

BTW, how could you resist not flying it

2018-5-29
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-5-28 09:48
I mostly agree with you actually. I posted the 'Scary' CF props video to also see if others had the same issue. I never shot a slow motion video of my I2 with folding props, but I could definetively see a very strong shaking movement  on startup, even if I spread them by hand before starting the engines.
That Inspire 2 is gone as well, but I could not figure out what happened (Motors or props failing).
I just instictevely thought the props could be part of the issue.

Elektrica

I do not have any slow-Mo videos but this is a good point and maybe I should make some..  I truly think that any imbalance on start up would be minimal.  I will make a video of the Mavic start up and see how this looks too.

Sounds like you are making progress on your prop design and wish you all  the best on this project. Let me know and I will preorder 2 sets to help you with the costs. I have your email (office)  

You might consider making a new thread for the Props..

Rich
Rich
2018-5-29
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Altitude Drones Posted at 2018-5-29 10:26
Hi Rich.

I've just purchased a a set of T-Motor folding props but have yet to fly them.

To be honest, I think the T Motor props are high quality (mine are) and should be a very good solution as of right now.
Florida Drone Supply has a good product and I believe they are safe to fly. Contact Michael at FDS and he can answer any questions you might have for piece of mind.

I have not been able to check out these props first hand yet, but will be doing it pretty soon.  

I am pretty unhappy with the stock DJI props and getting rid of them. ((my props are like the video)) The Video posted above with the rattles on the props (sounds like bad bearings) but actually it is the props very loose in the prop hubs.

Rich
2018-5-29
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

RichJ53 Posted at 2018-5-29 19:51
To be honest, I think the T Motor props are high quality (mine are) and should be a very good solution as of right now.
Florida Drone Supply has a good product and I believe they are safe to fly. Contact Michael at FDS and he can answer any questions you might have for piece of mind.

Got it, I was just trying to collect non stock props material to compare
I think avoiding any shaking on the I2 is fairly important, in all instances.
BTW, the video goes past the mere startup. Like you said, it might be just badly balanced props, or maybe it's a bigger issue, which is why I would love to see more videos with non stock props of any brand and material. I would definetively not dare to fly with the CF props shown in the video.
2018-5-29
Use props
Altitude Drones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1488520 ft

RichJ53 Posted at 2018-5-29 19:51

Thanks Rich.
2018-5-30
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

We've got some more feeback on the kit:

2018-6-3
Use props
Frank White 9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 879843 ft

Keep up the Good Work
2018-6-4
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Thanks Frank, we really put a love of love into this
2018-6-4
Use props
Jbundy63
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Received mine and what an awesome and well designed kit. Thanks Elektrica!
2018-6-9
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Jbundy63 Posted at 2018-6-9 00:42
Received mine and what an awesome and well designed kit. Thanks Elektrica!

Thanks Jbundy63, we're glad there's one more happy customer.
We've been using it for months now and thanks to the feedback we received and our own experience we can safely say that the Inspire is also a lot more stable in flight thanks to the kit.
This is an added positive byproduct of how we engineered the kit and its 100% original design.
Having the engines connected and synced is clearly adding an invaluable extra performance.
Best of all, its the first and only solution of this kind and so far it has not been copied or cloned.
We also checked our logs before and after the kit was installed and we did not notice any loss in flight time, so if there's any, it should be under a minute.
Anyway, thanks for the kind feedback and thanks for supporting the project.
2018-6-9
Use props
Jbundy63
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-6-9 15:12
Thanks Jbundy63, we're glad there's one more happy customer.
We've been using it for months now and thanks to the feedback we received and our own experience we can safely say that the Inspire is also a lot more stable in flight thanks to the kit.
This is an added positive byproduct of how we engineered the kit and its 100% original design.

Elektrica I was so surprised when I received the package, package and all was light as a feather. I've done already 15 flights and am impressed with the quality and design plus the big plus of peace of mind. I highly recommend this to anyone with a Inspire 2.
2018-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules