support
730 9 2018-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa9e41be2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 90709 ft
United States

DO NOT HAVE A ‘SUPERVISOR’ THAT IS NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES CALL ME AGAIN.  I JUST FIELDED A PHONE CALL FROM A GUY THAT HAD NO AUTHORITY, AND INFORMED ME THAT MY DRONE HAS A TRACKING NUMBER FOR UPS GROUND.

UPS GROUND???

I WAS ASSURED THAT THIS DRONE WOULD BE OVERNIGHTED.  DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG GROUND TAKES TO ALASKA?  WHO IS STEERING THIS SHIP?
PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS SOMEONE WITH COMPETENCE THAT MAKE THIS RIGHT.

Date: Monday, February 12, 2018 at 1:25 PM
To: DJI Support_US <support.us@dji.com>
Subject: Re: CAS-1469223-X4C4B2 CRM:0674000002774 or CAS-1426888-Y0B8V2

WHERE THE HELL IS MY DRONE?????

W         T          F   ?????????

I don’t accept DJI’s apology or its excuse – I want this run up the flag pole.   In other words, lets go above ‘Oscar L’ and his pay grade.
I’ll be waiting for DJI’s phone call, hopefully that will not take as long as it has taken my drone to get returned – which I still do not have.

The optics on this are easy
  • I sent DJI my drone
  • DJI sent  my drone to Nova Scotia
  • let me repeat that, DJI sent my drone to Nova Scotia, not me, not my return address, not how I filled out the paper work.
This drone was delivered to DJI on January 21 - that’s 4 weeks.  4 weeks and I still don’t have my drone – why did I purchase DJI Care Refresh?

DJI Promise:

F     A     L     S     E

Dartmouth,  NS,  Canada02/07/20187:52 A.M.The receiver has canceled the product order and refused delivery. / The package will be returned to the sender.[url=]Alternate Tracking Number[/url][color=rgb(36, 36, 36) !important]1ZE80E40DG83736099
Lachine,  QC,  Canada01/30/20183:15 P.M.The receiver does not want the product and refused the delivery. / We'll contact the sender or receiver about this delivery.
Dartmouth,  NS,  Canada01/29/20185:57 P.M.The receiver has canceled the product order and refused delivery. / We're attempting to get further instructions and may return the shipment.
01/29/201812:21 P.M.The receiver has canceled the product order and refused delivery.
01/29/20185:56 A.M.Destination Scan

That’s 10 days before DJI took action in Nova Scotia, then did not even expedite the shipping back to DJI after the huge shipping mistake.  Why?

I alerted DJI on Monday, 29 January 2018, that DJI sent the Phantom to wrong location.  And let’s repeat once more:  I did not send the drone to Nova Scotia, it was not in my possession.
And why did it take 2 week to get the drone returned to DJI?  Why did DJI send the drone to Nova Scotia  the first place?  

Wise guy Oscar L said he is 'not pointing the finger directly at me', but implied that I might have had something to do with horrible handling of my drone.
Oscar L should manage the warehouse, Oscar L should not talk to customers.

Standing by for your phone call.

Date: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 2:47 PM
Subject: CAS-1469223-X4C4B2 CRM:0674000002774

Thank you for taking our call this afternoon to discuss your concerns.

Again we apologize we could not assist with your request based on information provided to you during the phone conversation.

Should you require assistance on a different matter, please call our customer support line at 818-235-0789

We will re ship your package upon delivery on our end.    WHEN ?????

Thank you for your support of DJI!
DJI North America Management Team
Oscar L

2018-2-12
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

My ears are ringing!!!!
2018-2-12
Use props
fansa9e41be2
lvl.2
United States

W T F ?????

DO NOT HAVE A ‘SUPERVISOR’ THAT IS NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES CALL ME AGAIN.  I JUST FIELDED A PHONE CALL FROM A GUY THAT HAD NO AUTHORITY, AND INFORMED ME THAT MY DRONE HAS A TRACKING NUMBER FOR UPS GROUND.

UPS GROUND???

I WAS ASSURED THAT THIS DRONE WOULD BE OVERNIGHTED.  DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG GROUND TAKES TO ALASKA?  WHO IS STEERING THIS SHIP?
PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS SOMEONE WITH COMPETENCE THAT MAKE THIS RIGHT.

Date: Monday, February 12, 2018 at 1:25 PM
To: DJI Support_US <support.us@dji.com>
Subject: Re: CAS-1469223-X4C4B2 CRM:0674000002774 or CAS-1426888-Y0B8V2

WHERE THE HELL IS MY DRONE?????

W         T          F   ?????????

I don’t accept DJI’s apology or its excuse – I want this run up the flag pole.   In other words, lets go above ‘Oscar L’ and his pay grade.
I’ll be waiting for DJI’s phone call, hopefully that will not take as long as it has taken my drone to get returned – which I still do not have.

The optics on this are easy
  • I sent DJI my drone
  • DJI sent  my drone to Nova Scotia
  • let me repeat that, DJI sent my drone to Nova Scotia, not me, not my return address, not how I filled out the paper work.
This drone was delivered to DJI on January 21 - that’s 4 weeks.  4 weeks and I still don’t have my drone – why did I purchase DJI Care Refresh?

DJI Promise:

F     A     L     S     E

Dartmouth,  NS,  Canada02/07/20187:52 A.M.The receiver has canceled the product order and refused delivery. / The package will be returned to the sender.[url=]Alternate Tracking Number[/url][color=rgb(36, 36, 36) !important]1ZE80E40DG83736099
Lachine,  QC,  Canada01/30/20183:15 P.M.The receiver does not want the product and refused the delivery. / We'll contact the sender or receiver about this delivery.
Dartmouth,  NS,  Canada01/29/20185:57 P.M.The receiver has canceled the product order and refused delivery. / We're attempting to get further instructions and may return the shipment.
01/29/201812:21 P.M.The receiver has canceled the product order and refused delivery.
01/29/20185:56 A.M.Destination Scan

That’s 10 days before DJI took action in Nova Scotia, then did not even expedite the shipping back to DJI after the huge shipping mistake.  Why?

I alerted DJI on Monday, 29 January 2018, that DJI sent the Phantom to wrong location.  And let’s repeat once more:  I did not send the drone to Nova Scotia, it was not in my possession.
And why did it take 2 week to get the drone returned to DJI?  Why did DJI send the drone to Nova Scotia  the first place?  

Wise guy Oscar L said he is 'not pointing the finger directly at me', but implied that I might have had something to do with horrible handling of my drone.
Oscar L should manage the warehouse, Oscar L should not talk to customers.

Standing by for your phone call.

Date: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 2:47 PM

Subject: CAS-1469223-X4C4B2 CRM:0674000002774

Thank you for taking our call this afternoon to discuss your concerns.

Again we apologize we could not assist with your request based on information provided to you during the phone conversation.

Should you require assistance on a different matter, please call our customer support line at 818-235-0789

We will re ship your package upon delivery on our end.    WHEN ?????

Thank you for your support of DJI!
DJI North America Management Team
Oscar L

2018-2-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Can you please contact DJI in the online chat and request the info you are asking here?

RedHotPoker
2018-2-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-2-12 18:20
My ears are ringing!!!!

While pick up, darn it.

You here it ringing, but yet you choose to ignore the caller... ;-)

If it were me, going upside the noggin would ring a bell or two as well. Hahaha

RedHotPoker
2018-2-12
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-2-12 18:29
While pick up, darn it.

You here it ringing, but yet you choose to ignore the caller... ;-)

Can't hear a word you're typin........
2018-2-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-2-12 18:38
Can't hear a word you're typin........

I said:

So did you hear about the old guy, who found the suppository in his ear?

Yeah, now he knows where his hearing aid is....

Hello??

Can you hear me now? Hahahaha

RedHotPoker
2018-2-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am terribly sorry for the mishap that you've been encountered. As per the case log, the designated team is now taking care of your case. We will the situation will be addressed soon. Your patience will be highly appreciated.
2018-2-12
Use props
fansa9e41be2
lvl.2
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-2-12 18:27
Can you please contact DJI in the online chat and request the info you are asking here?

I've been doing that for WEEKS
2018-2-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

fansa9e41be2 Posted at 2018-2-13 08:31
I've been doing that for WEEKS

Then I feel your frustration, all the way to Canada.

Hope help is on it's way...

RedHotPoker
2018-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules