Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Phantom 3 Unboxing In Depth! Might also answer questions people have.
1646 9 2015-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gautamsharmatv
lvl.4

United States

2015-4-29
Use props
msjh
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Hmm.

I'm not epileptic but I began to wonder if I might be after that flashing intro.  Takes 4 mins to open the box.

It answered some questions, but that video needs some serious editing.  Could have been done in 2 mins, not 15.
2015-4-29
Use props
andybandy4k
lvl.1

Germany

Could somebody tell me if there is a CE badge on either the controller,  the p3 and / or the package?

I am getting inconsistent answers from dji support. Dji support America says that the output power can be adjusted by selecting the region within the pilot app.  Dji support China however states,  that they ship different versions according to the location.

The official p3 contains a section saying that the controller is both CE and FCC conform, which rather speaks for the adjustable power?
2015-4-30
Use props
wilbur920
lvl.1

Finland

I liked how the guy in the video was pretending to talk to people in the room to sound more professional.  
2015-4-30
Use props
sploodge
Captain
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Even this guy does not remember to remove the polystyrene block from above the gimbal REMEMBER TO DO IT OR YOUR VIDEOS WILL LOOK CRAP! ( and you will come here and complain its damages and/or a rubbish product ).
2015-4-30
Use props
Michael M
First Officer
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

It says this video is private :/
2015-4-30
Use props
Ecklund1
lvl.1

United States

Why post a private video??
2015-4-30
Use props
PublicRealtor
lvl.3

United States

WTF!! why is it private and posted here?
2015-4-30
Use props
CapitAn
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

lt wasn't private a couple of hours ago. He's likely taping the removal of the styrofoam piece as we speak.
2015-4-30
Use props
gautamsharmatv
lvl.4

United States

It's still up guys.
2015-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules