Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Horizontal bands and flickering video
1681 7 2018-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_C8WBPVmKAx5n
lvl.1
Austria

Hello!
i got my Mavic Air few days ago and im having some weird problems with the video.
There are some weird bands on the video and the exposure at some areas seem to flicker.
Here is a small example from today:

does anyone knows why?

Thanks!

2018-2-13
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Is this the video from the Mavic Air internal memory or SD card? Or is it what you have found on your mobile device?
2018-2-13
Use props
CuaC
First Officer
Flight distance : 369626 ft
Germany

Could be a combination of:

-Propeller shadows (I don't know how they look in the air, but they seem to disappear when you rotate
-Flickering  due to the auto exposure changing constantly: You're in a very challenging environment for AE to work. Set it to manual and adjust, if that does not fix the issue or if the AE goes nuts in every possible situation, open a case.
2018-2-13
Use props
djiuser_C8WBPVmKAx5n
lvl.1
Austria

its from the internal memory :-/
im going to try with another settings
2018-2-13
Use props
Seumascj
lvl.1
Australia

That looks terribly frustrating. The pulsating is definitely a constant back and forth change in exposure, but definitely shouldn’t be happening.
Try firmware update and/or full reset?
2018-2-14
Use props
Chasing Light & Shadows
Captain
Flight distance : 221476 ft
United Kingdom

I can't help you with the problem but that's an amazing location, do you live there?! wow!
2018-2-14
Use props
dronybaloney
Captain
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

These are prop shadows , happens when you bassicaly fly in direction against the sun
2018-2-14
Use props
djiuser_C8WBPVmKAx5n
lvl.1
Italy

Chasing Light & Shadows Posted at 2018-2-14 06:32
I can't help you with the problem but that's an amazing location, do you live there?! wow!

yep Im not Austrian but I truly believe its the most beautiful country in the world
2018-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules