Desperate: help me make my wife's valentine's day special
372 1 2018-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans048ab643
lvl.1
United States

I'm putting up a flare for help - I have a support case (989284) in which I'm asking for help making an in-flight change to the shipment of my Mavic Air so that it can arrive in time for me to give my wife for Valentine's Day.  I've already overcome many obstacles in my quest, and I thought I was nearly there when I realized that the package requires an in-person adult signature for delivery - Disaster!  Nobody is home at our house during the delivery and if I had known I would have shipped it to my office instead.

If you have access to my case, please read the details and please find someone who is empowered to help me out.  I know it's possible, but not common, to make a change like this on such short notice but in the name of love I'm hoping my request will find its way to a caring, understanding leader in the support organization who will decide that this is worth fighting for. I would be eternally grateful!

2018-2-13
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Thank you for your interest in DJI products. We appreciate that you bought your wife the Mavic Air as a gift for this day. Unfortunately, there is not a way to  set up for a delivery without a signature. We hope you will understand and wish you the best.
2018-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules