What do I need to do to send it in to be Repaired?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DrohneMann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 87415 ft
  • >>>
United States

We have a DJI Phantom 3 Professional that is having connectivity issues and have concluded that the best course of action would be to send it in. What do I need to receive or do in order to be able to send it in? Just for reference, we don't have DJI Care Refresh have not crashed it or anything. Please let us know what we have to do get it your repair facility. We hope that we will not have to wait for six months to get it back into the air.

Thanks,
Drohnemann
2018-2-13
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

I think all you need to do it start a chat online, or just call a DJI authorized repair center to get things started.
2018-2-13
Use props
DrohneMann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 87415 ft
  • >>>
United States

RicardoGray Posted at 2018-2-13 07:15
I think all you need to do it start a chat online, or just call a DJI authorized repair center to get things started.

I'm going to call them this afternoon and get the process started. Hope it doesn't take to long or cost so much to fix.
2018-2-13
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

I hope not either. I have never had to go that route, but we all have heard stories of both ways. Hopefully you can find a repair center fairly close to you and get it beck in short order. Good luck to you!
2018-2-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi! You can start a repair case online by following this link - [url]https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area[/url]

Thank you!
2018-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules