Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Mobile 2 order but wait
1713 22 2018-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparky_17
Captain
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

HI all,  Just me venting a little this morning.  I've been wanting to order the OSMO Mobile 2 since launch.  Last week received an email that I could now order one as they were back in stock.  By the time I clicked submit payment, I got a notification it was out of stock.  Same 3 days later.

Now this morning I get yet another email (3rd one) and go through the process of ordering one.  Once I was in my shopping cart I noticed 'Estimated to ship 10-15 business days after payment confirmation.' under the item.  DJI is now playing the i'll take your order, your money, but will only ship when stock comes in, game.    They pulled this on me back in June when I ordered my Spark.  Under the item it said, ship 1 day after payment confirmed.  They shipped it out nearly 3 weeks after payment confirmed.

Come on DJI, be honest with your customers, don't play game with us whom are eager to get the new released products.  A better approach would be to take PRE-ORDERS on a first come first served basis (Tesla did it).

I"D rather order knowing that it's a pre-order than being told it ships out 10-15days and end with a broken promise; just as I experienced with my Spark.

Contact me and i'll help you design a better customer service process.  
2018-2-13
Use props
jeebs-9
First Officer
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

They did this with the Mavic, Spark, and everything else they sell. Totally agree with you though. Just be up front. They did the same thing with my refresh. It said one day to process. It took 3 months to get it back. DJI has had a string of doing this. Just be upfront. No one will be mad at you.

edit: I some time think they just need the money. But like said. Just be upfront. Most would gladly pay a pre order price and wait.
2018-2-13
Use props
Sparky_17
Captain
Canada

jeebs-9 Posted at 2018-2-13 07:19
They did this with the Mavic, Spark, and everything else they sell. Totally agree with you though. Just be up front. They did the same thing with my refresh. It said one day to process. It took 3 months to get it back. DJI has had a string of doing this. Just be upfront. No one will be mad at you.

Exactly, customer expectation needs to be clear throughout the entire process.  All we ask for is Good Customer Service; plan and simple
2018-2-13
Use props
ShadowZ
lvl.1
Canada

I pre-ordered it about 11 hours ago (right after I got the notice email from dji), but after reading your stories and now I worry about the wait time of my order... I just hope that I can receive it before Spring.
sigh
2018-2-13
Use props
Sparky_17
Captain
Canada

ShadowZ Posted at 2018-2-13 10:54
I pre-ordered it about 11 hours ago (right after I got the notice email from dji), but after reading your stories and now I worry about the wait time of my order... I just hope that I can receive it before Spring.
sigh

As per my original post, 10-15 Business Days after receiving your payment which means you should get it within a month.

Not the best way to confirm with customers on expected ship date.

Good Luck, I ordered the OSMO+ and Zenmuse M!
2018-2-13
Use props
jeebs-9
First Officer
United States

Sparky_17 Posted at 2018-2-13 12:30
As per my original post, 10-15 Business Days after receiving your payment which means you should get it within a month.

Not the best way to confirm with customers on expected ship date.

Yea I might refund my order.... This is BS.

Again just be up front.
2018-2-22
Use props
Sparky_17
Captain
Canada

jeebs-9 Posted at 2018-2-22 06:30
Yea I might refund my order.... This is BS.

Again just be up front.

I know what your saying.  Keep in mind, it's a new product and the demand is very high.  I'd hold my order so that you don't loose your place inline.  The other thing is, you can't get it anywhere until DJI can supply the demand.
2018-2-22
Use props
fans67377bf7
lvl.1
Canada

Im from Quebec, Canada. I have ordered it from DJI on Febuary 21. We're Febuary 26th. Current payment status is Authorized.  not shipped yet. super frustrated here as I have no clue when it will be shipped and im leaving for a 1 month trip in Asia in 2 weeks.
2018-2-26
Use props
Sparky_17
Captain
Canada

fans67377bf7 Posted at 2018-2-26 10:38
Im from Quebec, Canada. I have ordered it from DJI on Febuary 21. We're Febuary 26th. Current payment status is Authorized.  not shipped yet. super frustrated here as I have no clue when it will be shipped and im leaving for a 1 month trip in Asia in 2 weeks.

i checked the DJI Store this morning and it won't ship for at least 20-25 days from payment.  You may want to get the OSMO or OSMO+.  I ordered the OSMO+ with the Zenmuse M1 so I can use the 4k camera or my device using the same handle.

Just my opinion ..
2018-2-26
Use props
BobWinNV
Captain
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sparky_17 Posted at 2018-2-26 10:56
i checked the DJI Store this morning and it won't ship for at least 20-25 days from payment.  You may want to get the OSMO or OSMO+.  I ordered the OSMO+ with the Zenmuse M1 so I can use the 4k camera or my device using the same handle.

Just my opinion ..

Apple.com says that they will deliver an Osmo Mobile 2 on 7 March - 14 March.
2018-2-26
Use props
Sparky_17
Captain
Canada

BobWinNV Posted at 2018-2-26 12:20
Apple.com says that they will deliver an Osmo Mobile 2 on 7 March - 14 March.

I've seen the same thing.  Now here in Canada, there is no date on when.

DJI needs to be a bit more prepared on releasing new products with adequate inventory so this doesn't happen.
2018-2-26
Use props
RegDawg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54091 ft
United States

Not going to place my order until its completely in stock
2018-2-27
Use props
maihem.rc
First Officer
Flight distance : 2076335 ft
  • >>>
United States

Order Time:        2018-02-13 12:08:41 (UTC)
Delivered today.
I am a DJI Select member, not sure if that matters but it appears that mine shipped and my neighbor's order did not ship.  He ordered his 6 minutes before me.
2018-2-27
Use props
Sparky_17
Captain
Canada

maihem.rc Posted at 2018-2-27 07:58
Order Time:        2018-02-13 12:08:41 (UTC)
Delivered today.
I am a DJI Select member, not sure if that matters but it appears that mine shipped and my neighbor's order did not ship.  He ordered his 6 minutes before me.

That is awesome.  Glad you got it that quickly.  I guess it was worth paying for the Select offer.  Enjoy your new toy ...
2018-2-27
Use props
maihem.rc
First Officer
Flight distance : 2076335 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sparky_17 Posted at 2018-2-27 08:08
That is awesome.  Glad you got it that quickly.  I guess it was worth paying for the Select offer.  Enjoy your new toy ...

I got the Select when I ordered the Mavic Air.  At the time, it did not seem like it did much for me since I ordered a Red MA and they were delayed...but I did get the MA within days of when it was scheduled and not weeks like some people.
2018-2-27
Use props
bmoralesii
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16053 ft
United States

BobWinNV Posted at 2018-2-26 12:20
Apple.com says that they will deliver an Osmo Mobile 2 on 7 March - 14 March.

It's been saying that for a while now.  I've ordered twice already, the first one on 2/11.  It shipped out on 2/12 and I received it on 2/14.  I returned it 2/25 (creaky grip) and ordered another one as soon as I returned it and it shipped out 2/26 and is supposed to arrive tomorrow.  On both orders, it states delivery on 7 March to 14 March as well.
2018-2-27
Use props
Wazz009
Trinidad and Tobago

I ordered my on the 13 Feb. It was delivered today. One week after my trip. Lol
2018-2-27
Use props
Sanmi
Flight distance : 56768 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Wazz009 Posted at 2018-2-27 15:11
I ordered my on the 13 Feb. It was delivered today. One week after my trip. Lol

Hi,

Be happy with that, because I ordered my on the 14 Feb and I'm still waiting for the shipment. And I'm a DJI select member... it seems a bad joke. My OM2 is "shipped" but without any tracking since last tuesday 20 Feb and the support pleople tell me that is still on packaging... one week of packaging... amazing!

I really in doubt with the DJI select membership that I have...
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sanmi Posted at 2018-2-28 04:02
Hi,

Be happy with that, because I ordered my on the 14 Feb and I'm still waiting for the shipment. And I'm a DJI select member... it seems a bad joke. My OM2 is "shipped" but without any tracking since last tuesday 20 Feb and the support pleople tell me that is still on packaging... one week of packaging... amazing!

Hi Sanmi, sorry to read on this, may I have your order number so that I can check the exact status?
2018-2-28
Use props
Sanmi
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-28 06:16
Hi Sanmi, sorry to read on this, may I have your order number so that I can check the exact status?

Yes, of course, you have it on a PM, if you need I can put here too.
2018-2-28
Use props
fansa5019d9b
lvl.1
United States

Wazz009 Posted at 2018-2-27 15:11
I ordered my on the 13 Feb. It was delivered today. One week after my trip. Lol

Well I am glad you got yours. I also ordered mine on the 13th and still has not shipped. just sitting at Payment success.......I had such high hopes. When I ordered my mavic it got here in 8 days, when I did the DJI care refresh... boom done in 9 days.... but this , I'm just waiting.
2018-2-28
Use props
Sanmi
  • >>>
Spain

Sanmi Posted at 2018-2-28 04:02
Hi,

Be happy with that, because I ordered my on the 14 Feb and I'm still waiting for the shipment. And I'm a DJI select member... it seems a bad joke. My OM2 is "shipped" but without any tracking since last tuesday 20 Feb and the support pleople tell me that is still on packaging... one week of packaging... amazing!

Hi to all,

Finally my OM2 was shipped today, monday 5 March, I received a DHL message and email few minutes ago (ordered 14 Feb, DJI Select member). So I can't wait more!
2018-3-5
Use props
jeebs-9
First Officer
United States

Sanmi Posted at 2018-3-5 00:19
Hi to all,

Finally my OM2 was shipped today, monday 5 March, I received a DHL message and email few minutes ago (ordered 14 Feb, DJI Select member). So I can't wait more!

Same for me. after putting in another order with Apple. I got an alert that DJI shipped my order. But with no tracking number or email telling me lol. Hopefully it gets here by friday.
2018-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules