DJI SUPPORT...CUDOS
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GBP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6050 ft
Canada

I would like to submit this as my final update to my "no support" missing battery.  Upon sending a personal email to Susan in Support, I told you that she was extremely helpful, in that she got her team right on the case and I received a battery within 1 week. Thank you Susan.  At the same time I received an email from Support that they were so sorry for the delay that they were sending me 2 batteries and a set of props as a courtesy, ( I assume as an appology for the runaround that I was getting from November/17 to date.  Well...I am more than HAPPY to report that I did indeed receive the batteries and props via UPS 2 days ago.  I give SUSAN and SUPPORT many cudos for this.....GBP.
2018-2-13
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Good result in the end.
2018-2-13
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

nICE TO HEAR !!
2018-2-13
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Admins can get it done!
2018-2-13
Use props
ASSHOLE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8743 ft

Germany

I have been trying for 6 months or so to post a question are post a new thread which for some reason I never could do .So Ive been trying to get my homepage deleted and can't even
get that done. Even changed username from fbbert with about 200 points to username ASSHOLE and all that did was start me over again.   
2018-2-15
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

ASSHOLE Posted at 2018-2-15 20:36
I have been trying for 6 months or so to post a question are post a new thread which for some reason I never could do .So Ive been trying to get my homepage deleted and can't even
get that done. Even changed username from fbbert with about 200 points to username ASSHOLE and all that did was start me over again.

Aloha fbbert,

There is a period of time at the beginning when your ability to use some of the "normal" options of the Forum is limited.  This is to keep SPAMmers out and to give you a chance to learn how it works.

How about give it a try again?  With the new points system, just signing often in can get you enough points to be able to start threads.  Plus, looking at photos and watching videos and expressing your interest and impression of them will help you understand and learn how to participate so you can get help with any questions you might have.  Give it a try.

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-2-16
Use props
Kansas Boy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26145 ft
United States

Nice to hear a positive experience with DJI CS.  It would be nice if more people that have positive experiences would come and post like you did.  Seems like the moderators here try really hard and there are positive comments about them all the time but rarely are there posts that paint CS in a positive light on this forum.  My one experience with them was a bit frustrating but it is great to hear a story that shows they may be trying to improve that image.  Thanks for posting.
2018-2-16
Use props
ASSHOLE
lvl.1

Germany

Cetacean Posted at 2018-2-16 01:17
Aloha fbbert,

There is a period of time at the beginning when your ability to use some of the "normal" options of the Forum is limited.  This is to keep SPAMmers out and to give you a chance to learn how it works.

So I just sit around with a problem and have no way to ask for help. That does not seem very good. As You see I had to jump in to Your topic and change subject to get a respondse and it comes from You not nessaseraly some one that could answer a question for Me plus its not Your Job. All I want to do is ask 1 simple question why can't i do that.
2018-2-16
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

ASSHOLE Posted at 2018-2-16 07:58
So I just sit around with a problem and have no way to ask for help. That does not seem very good. As You see I had to jump in to Your topic and change subject to get a respondse and it comes from You not nessaseraly some one that could answer a question for Me plus its not Your Job. All I want to do is ask 1 simple question why can't i do that.

You have the floor........ask away!
2018-2-16
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I just sit around with a problem and have no way to ask for help. That does not seem very good. As You see I had to jump in to Your topic and change subject to get a respondse and it comes from You not nessaseraly some one that could answer a question for Me plus its not Your Job. All I want to do is ask 1 simple question why can't i do that.

Aloha fbbert,

There are many ways to ask questions about DJI products.  If you only want to ask a DJI employee in customer service, then this Forum may not be for your issue.  Contact DJI customer service directly by phone, CHAT or email.  And do so until you get a response.  Trying once and giving up does not work most of the time.

However, if you have a problem and would like an answer, this Forum is the way to go.  We do the light-work for DJI and regularly answer questions and help the DJI moderators and administrators help the people having issues with DJI products.

So, what is your question?

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-2-16
Use props
Amateur Droner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6411 ft

United States

Kansas Boy Posted at 2018-2-16 05:01
Nice to hear a positive experience with DJI CS.  It would be nice if more people that have positive experiences would come and post like you did.  Seems like the moderators here try really hard and there are positive comments about them all the time but rarely are there posts that paint CS in a positive light on this forum.  My one experience with them was a bit frustrating but it is great to hear a story that shows they may be trying to improve that image.  Thanks for posting.

Yes, I agree. It would certainly give us all faith that future issues will be taken care of by CS and DJI staff.
Nice to hear they took care of one of us.
2018-2-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Changing your name shouldn’t change your points although calling yourself ASSHOLE is not going to go unnoticed, you have plenty of points to start a thread, so this should be your first problem solved. I suggest you get on with putting up your new thread.
2018-2-18
Use props
ASSHOLE
lvl.1

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-18 14:47
Changing your name shouldn’t change your points although calling yourself ASSHOLE is not going to go unnoticed, you have plenty of points to start a thread, so this should be your first problem solved. I suggest you get on with putting up your new thread.

As you can tell i pretty droped the issue. The problam is that although I should be able to post somthing has gotten screwed up either in My computer or DJI software and I cannot.i am unable to reply to PM to me from Admin. The only thing I am able to do is jump into You conversation and leave a message. I have called everyone at DJI and i get nowhere. I was able to post at one time but somthing is fouled up. I tried to get acct. deleted but can't do that. I may try to post somthing later to see if anything has changed. This is so frustraing and DJI just dosn't understand the issue,I am not complaing about being a newbee and not allowed to post,that is not the issue at all. Thanks for trying to help.
2018-8-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

That was sure nice of them to up the ante, tripling your order ...

So you are all set. Awesome stuff.

Thanks for sharing this positive experience.
Much appreciated.

RedHotPoker
2018-8-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

You naughty fellow...

Who Needs a swift boot in the arse, for using silly profanity...?

RedHotPoker
2018-8-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

ASSHOLE Posted at 2018-8-27 12:11
As you can tell i pretty droped the issue. The problam is that although I should be able to post somthing has gotten screwed up either in My computer or DJI software and I cannot.i am unable to reply to PM to me from Admin. The only thing I am able to do is jump into You conversation and leave a message. I have called everyone at DJI and i get nowhere. I was able to post at one time but somthing is fouled up. I tried to get acct. deleted but can't do that. I may try to post somthing later to see if anything has changed. This is so frustraing and DJI just dosn't understand the issue,I am not complaing about being a newbee and not allowed to post,that is not the issue at all. Thanks for trying to help.

Perhaps delete the internet cache and cookies reboot your device and log in to your DJI account once again...

A few solutions trying to end your problems.

RedHotPoker
2018-8-27
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thats what you get for being vulgar
2018-8-27
Use props
FBBERTUSAUSMC
lvl.1

Why don't you try to help rather than acting like an ass?
Bert
2018-8-30
Use props
FBR
lvl.1

United States

Bashy Posted at 2018-8-27 20:00
Thats what you get for being vulgar

FUCK YOU ASS HOLE
2019-6-15
Use props
FBR
lvl.1

United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-8-27 12:36
Perhaps delete the internet cache and cookies reboot your device and log in to your DJI account once again...

Thanks very much,
2019-6-15
Use props
FBR
lvl.1

United States

FUCK YOU ALSO.
2019-6-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Sorry, you’ve lost me.

Hope the a forum mod, loses you... drifter.

RedHotPoker
2019-6-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

FBR Posted at 6-15 01:05
FUCK YOU ASS HOLE

You’ve earned a one way Exit door pass.

Good bye.

RedHotPoker
2019-6-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

At least you admit it...

What a bummer, you are.

RedHotPoker
2019-6-15
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

FBR Posted at 6-15 01:05
FUCK YOU ASS HOLE

My hero, yo mommy must be so proud!......
2019-6-15
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

Well worth the run-around then GDP.....  You have done well !  
2019-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules