Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I can't get remote cable to work...(samsung J3)
564 2 2018-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Growlybear
lvl.1
Flight distance : 807 ft
United States

Hi, Sorry I am very new here. Only had my spark for about a day.

Anyway, I want to be able to stream FB Live from my spark. My understanding is I should be able to do this however due to issues with android insisting on using internet through wifi I understand I need to plug my phone into the RC with a cable.

Is there something special about this cable I am supposed to be using? (I have the sparks USB cable and a small micro USB to USB adaptor). Its not working at all.

It has been illuded to in other threads that FB Live features are only available on iOS devices. While I am ok with the idea I would really rather not have to pay about $200 to pay off my current phone so I can upgrade to an iPhone.

IF anyone has any direction they can point me in I would appreciate it.
2018-2-13
Use props
Smark
Captain
Flight distance : 80089 ft
United States

Not sure about the FB live stuff, but I have found that not all micro USB to USB cables work when plugged into the OTG adapter. I have tried at least 3, and only one worked with my Android device (Samsung S5). Fortunately, I have a million Micro USB to USB floating around the house.
2018-2-13
Use props
Grmachine
Second Officer
United States

Amazon sells several OTG cables, Rantow, is the brand I have and I also have an O’wanda. Sad to tell you though, Android does not work well with OTG unless you downgrade DJI Go to version 4.1.15.
2018-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules