Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phanton 3 Standard battery problem
1147 3 2018-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_AYUOtXMp6ykb
New

Brazil

Hello,

I'm having a problem with my phanthom 3 standard battery.

When charging the battery blinks the third led, withdrawal of the energy and I press the button to verify the load and all the leds are access indicating 100% of load.

When placing the battery in the drone, the message "solution: to ensure battery health, do not power off the aircraft until discharging it to 5% after landing. is displayed in the DJI application.

I have already done the procedure of unloading up to 5% and charge the battery completely, but the same problem occurs, the LED keeps blinking, the charge is 100% when I check the battery and the error message appears in the application.

Has anyone had a problem with the battery and solved it?

The firmeware is up to date, the aircraft as well.

How do I open a call on the dji support?

I thank you for your attention.

2018-2-13
Use props
djiuser_AYUOtXMp6ykb
New

Brazil

solution: to ensure battery health, do not power off the aircraft until discharging it to 5% after landing. Restart and sync flight data. Contact DJI support as soon as possible.
2018-2-13
Use props
Peterx
Captain
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Can you do a screenshot from that message about your battery?
2018-2-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi. Sorry to hear about the troubles you've had with your Phantom 3 Standard battery.
Can you please provide us a video of the behavior of your battery?
If you would like to speak with a DJI Representative over phone - https://www.dji.com/support

Thank you for your support.
2018-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules