Osmo zooms in with slomo function
1967 6 2018-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoJo2017
lvl.1

Germany

hello,
does anybody know why the Osmo+ goes into a zoom in of about twice when I set the vodeo to slomo??
Is there a solution so I can capture the imge in wide zoom?

2018-2-13
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

The Osmo Plus camera features an optical zoom providing 3.5 X Optical zoom and 2X lossless digital zoom. If you are shooting at 1080p, you would only get lossless zoom. What is the sampling rate you are using?
2018-2-13
Use props
Mr Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3621066 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm curious as to why it does this as well... the camera on the original Phantom 4 and Inspire 1 also do the same thing. Willing to bet there are several other dji cameras that also do it.
2018-2-13
Use props
JoJo2017
lvl.1

Germany

it doesnt matter wich resolution I choose, the problem may be the camera, or the software...
2018-2-14
Use props
LFERRO
lvl.1
Brazil

I have the same problem, doesn't matter the resolution the slomotion always stays zoomed in. Is there a way to do it with normal zoom?
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

LFERRO Posted at 2018-3-9 03:10
I have the same problem, doesn't matter the resolution the slomotion always stays zoomed in. Is there a way to do it with normal zoom?

This is normal, because of its camera chip, the FOV will become 47° when you select slow motion, then the image will be magnified for a little bit, thanks for your understanding.
2018-3-9
Use props
phillipgleed
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mine has just started doing the same.  I have clear 1xzoom slo mo footage from last week. Can't think I've changed settings.  Need an answer to this one from DJI, and fast.
2019-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules