dji app problems
917 7 2018-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dija123
New

New Zealand

Hi I have not used my mavic pro for 3 or 4 months an now I am unable to get the phone app to conect to drone I am 70 years old and not to savvy with technical stuff so any help put in simple terms will be gratefully accepted
2018-2-13
Use props
FlyDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Are you using your phone only or via the controller?
Check the switch on the side of your Mavic Pro.
2018-2-13
Use props
djl61
lvl.4
Flight distance : 795810 ft
United States

is it pluged into the controller?
2018-2-13
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check if you are logged into the app and if that does not work try erasing app and re-downloading.
2018-2-13
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

My favorite trick was forgetting the cable between the controller and the iPad/phone.  I'd have to rush back to the pack and get the cable and get back to the job at hand.  The explosive sound was the sound of my head coming out of my arse.  I don't forget it as much anymore, but it certainly can happen.  Age 74 in Aug, so I can identify with you.
2018-2-13
Use props
djiuser_gROx8zOeb6l3
New

India

I have faced the same issue. My drone is in the warranty period. Looking  best drone repair shop for DJI Drones, after getting the shop they fixed the problem.
2018-2-14
Use props
dija123
New

New Zealand

Thanks for help I am using phone with controller, yep plugged in, have tried reinstalling app on phone, it keeps asking me to sign in, I do that but it says invalid account, tried several times no joy so tried to open new account and will not accept my e mail address,  
2018-2-14
Use props
dija123
New

New Zealand

dija123 Posted at 2018-2-14 12:54
Thanks for help I am using phone with controller, yep plugged in, have tried reinstalling app on phone, it keeps asking me to sign in, I do that but it says invalid account, tried several times no joy so tried to open new account and will not accept my e mail address,

Hi again have had success at last tried the next day an bingo all went well no tricks just started as normal, can not explain but really happy thanks again for your support
2018-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules