Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fly more or not mavic air
5550 5 2018-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mdsniper7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8340 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I feel the only cool things are the battery and the travel bag. Does the standard pouch hold the controller to or only the travel bag. And is it worth the extra 200
2018-2-13
Use props
achim1989
lvl.3
Germany

Yes, there is a lot a of extra value with the fly mor combo. Especially the amount of batteries (3, one officially priced at 79$) you get.
2018-2-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, you may actually check at this link and see the difference between the Mavic Air and Mavic Air Fly More Combo. Kindly see the "In The Box" section to see included parts for each. Thanks!
2018-2-15
Use props
PS013
Captain
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

With the 'fly more' package you get 2 extra batteries ( $79 each ), 2 extra pair of props ( $9 each ),  the charging hub ($49) the power bank adapter ($19) and the bag ($69). Now,  the charging hub charges only 1 battery at a time, so while convenient, it is not fantastic. I don't think I will ever use the power bank adapter, but it is nice to have 'just in case'.
The bag is quite nice, but if you already have a bag you can use, you may not need it.

So just for the 2 batteries and the extra props, it is not worth it. The convenience of the hub and the bag is worth $20 ... So I would say that the 'fly more' combo is OK but not fantastic. If the HUB was charging multiple batteries at the same time, I would have said : Jump on it.

Now, for the record, I purchased the 'fly more' combo.
2018-2-15
Use props
PS013
Captain
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

I forgot to answer your question: The standard 'pouch' ( which is more like a small case ) does not hold the remote, only the MA. The travel bag holds everything.
2018-2-15
Use props
dwainwayne28
Second Officer
Flight distance : 583323 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

In the end it comes down to your preference.
2018-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules