874 9 2018-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
larrymull
lvl.3
Flight distance : 468668 ft
Australia

DJI,

I am trying to upload a data file via dji assisstant and I am having no luck.

Can I upload the data via another means to put in my service request? Alternatively I have uploaded the latest log file to: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bp5ze ... 3dulGHI26jz8Oa?dl=0

I am in Australia.

Thanks.
James.

2018-2-13
Use props
larrymull
lvl.3
Australia

@djithor anyone?
2018-2-14
Use props
larrymull
lvl.3
Australia

So no one can help me? I thought this is what DJI forums were for? All I am wanting to do is to fix my drone.
2018-2-18
Use props
Kloo Gee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, generally you would upload your files to dropbox or some other file sharing system, then communicate with the DJI Support team and give them the URL of the files you are sending them.
2018-2-18
Use props
larrymull
lvl.3
Australia

Kloo Gee Posted at 2018-2-18 18:12
Yes, generally you would upload your files to dropbox or some other file sharing system, then communicate with the DJI Support team and give them the URL of the files you are sending them.

agreed, but have had no response. This issue with the spark has been going on for a couple of months and the last post in november last year they didn't answer either.
2018-2-18
Use props
Kloo Gee
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Do you have an open case number?

I think right now is the Chinese Holiday / Spring Festival where a good chunk of the Chinese workers are off on holiday.  So I'm guessing DJI likely has a skeleton crew for a few more days.

When I had an open ticket that wasn't progressing at the rate that was expected, I posted a tweet and tagged @djisupport on it.  They ended up responding pretty quickly to me and asked for my case number.  I requested they follow me so I could send them a direct message.  They did so a short time later and looked into it that day.

Not quite sure of your specific situation and if this might be a useful way to get their attention or not.  Seemed to work well for me.

Best of luck.
2018-2-18
Use props
larrymull
lvl.3
Australia

Kloo Gee Posted at 2018-2-18 18:23
Do you have an open case number?

I think right now is the Chinese Holiday / Spring Festival where a good chunk of the Chinese workers are off on holiday.  So I'm guessing DJI likely has a skeleton crew for a few more days.

No open ticket, I haven't been able to create one.
2018-2-18
Use props
Kloo Gee
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

larrymull Posted at 2018-2-18 18:25
No open ticket, I haven't been able to create one.

Sorry, I'm sure you may have other threads where you've explained your situation, so I apologize if I'm asking questions you've already explained somewhere.  Why haven't you been able to create a ticket?  When I had a problem, I used the online chat system on the DJI website.  I communicated the problem details to them and asked them to provide me with the case number so I can track it.
2018-2-18
Use props
larrymull
lvl.3
Australia

All good, and I appreciate your replies. When I try and do online chat they say they are down and not available in my country. We do have a DJI authorised service centre not far from where I live but you need to create a ticket first, hence my issue. Is there a direct link where I can create a ticket?

Btw, I have enjoyed your channel over the past year.
2018-2-18
Use props
Kloo Gee
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

larrymull Posted at 2018-2-18 18:38
All good, and I appreciate your replies. When I try and do online chat they say they are down and not available in my country. We do have a DJI authorised service centre not far from where I live but you need to create a ticket first, hence my issue. Is there a direct link where I can create a ticket?

Btw, I have enjoyed your channel over the past year.

Have you tried the email option near the bottom of the following page?

https://www.dji.com/support/product

I just tried it and it appears to let you choose Oceana for the continent and Australia for the country.  I didn't try to go any further than that.  

I'm probably no help at all.   

Best of luck moving forward!  Thanks for the kind words!
2018-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules