Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
XT + Matrice 200-210 issues?
2960 27 2018-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
YOYOMAN
First Officer
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

Hi,
I plan to buy a XT camera for my M210.

But before, I would like to know features realy available, and issue?
Is it possible to use it in single camera? does it work? with Cristalsky? with Ipad? what are the software plus and cons between CS or Android solution and Ipad ?

Is it possible to use it in double camera? with DJI pilote? Does it work? can we piloting both camera (x4S & XT for exemple) and take picture (or filming) at the same time with both camera?

thanks for informations !

2018-2-14
Use props
Zuidwestdrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 276604 ft
Belgium

Hi Yoyoman, everything you say is possible, because I do it. I can use my XT as single cam, as upward cam, and even as single cam on the double downward gimbal. I use it in combination with the Z30 as well in combination with the X4S. In dual cam mode, I can record separately as well as together. I use it in DJI GO4 app (allthough it says you need DJI Pilot app), but there you can't get the right temperature. In DJI Pilot app, you get the right information. It works with Crystalsky (Android), but you can also use it (but only as single cam) with Ipad and their DJI XT PRO app. I liked this app because you have isotherms, but I think the latest update off the M210 and the Pilot app has now also isotherms. I didn't test it fully, but maybe I'll do it today and will post it. As you could already read in the forums, a lot off people are complaining with problems, but I don't have many problems with this bird and are very happy with it. Just search for my other posts in these forums and you will see that I posted allready soms test results on pictures and filming at the same time. You are welcome to ask me more questions and I give you the answers if I know them.
2018-2-14
Use props
Matrice210RTK_Rus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 242293 ft

Russia

Hi
Look ,  is repeated every flight. Soft DJI Pilot 0.5.1.
Ipad, iphone quickly freezes and down.
2018-2-14
Use props
Zuidwestdrones
lvl.4
Belgium

Matrice210RTK_Rus Posted at 2018-2-14 06:39
Hi
Look M210RTK+X5S+XT+CrystalSky,  is repeated every flight. Soft DJI Pilot 0.5.1.

Hi Matrice210RTK_Rus, can you give more information on this video and what you want to say with it. What question do you have?
2018-2-14
Use props
Matrice210RTK_Rus
Second Officer

Russia

Zuidwestdrones Posted at 2018-2-14 07:31
Hi Matrice210RTK_Rus, can you give more information on this video and what you want to say with it. What question do you have?

Hi, I have one question - why it happens every time?
Info about flight - M210RTK+X5S(kit or olympus)+XT (v2)+CrystalSky Ultra+D-RTK (Ground+Air)
Settings gimbal, airdrone, crystalsky - default
altitude flight - 100-150 m
2018-2-14
Use props
Zuidwestdrones
lvl.4
Belgium

What happens every time? I can't see it on the video.
2018-2-14
Use props
Matrice210RTK_Rus
Second Officer

Russia

Zuidwestdrones Posted at 2018-2-14 08:28
What happens every time? I can't see it on the video.

1. GPS error
2. Something green appears on the screen
3. Cameras X5S and XT does not respond to commands from the cendence
4. The video is restored after about 30 seconds
5. Repeat 1-4
2018-2-14
Use props
Matrice210RTK_Rus
Second Officer

Russia

I hope that this information will help for YOYOMAN in the future selection
2018-2-14
Use props
Zuidwestdrones
lvl.4
Belgium

I had those green screens some time ago, but now i don't have them very frequent. I always choose the 5.8G  work frequency instead of the standard 2.4G in the menu (in the menu choose HD).  Some days ago there was an update for the DJI Pilot app. The GPS issue should be resolved after this. You can read my findings in another post
https://forum.dji.com/thread-135370-1-1.html
2018-2-14
Use props
Matrice210RTK_Rus
Second Officer

Russia

Zuidwestdrones Posted at 2018-2-14 08:56
I had those green screens some time ago, but now i don't have them very frequent. I always choose the 5.8G  work frequency instead of the standard 2.4G in the menu (in the menu choose HD).  Some days ago there was an update for the DJI Pilot app. The GPS issue should be resolved after this. You can read my findings in another post

Thank you
P.S. - frequency 5.8G unavailable in Russia, use dual cendence Master and Slave unavailable in Russia
I think the low air temperature is about -15 C all over the reason.
I'm glad to read that other users have better than me
DJI Pilot 0.5.1
2018-2-14
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Much of what is advised is correct. You may want to review the manual on the Matrice 200-210 is it will advise on what gimbal works best in a double gimbal type set up. Crystal Sky will work in this type of set up as it works well with the Pilot app.
2018-2-14
Use props
YOYOMAN
First Officer
Réunion

Zuidwestdrones Posted at 2018-2-14 08:56

@Zuidwestdrones thanks you very much for this thread. it is realy usefull!!
Is it possible to plan flight with GS PRO (IPAD) and take picture from X4S or X5S + XT at the same time automaticly?
Do you have any issue with GPS/Issue?
thanks
2018-2-14
Use props
YOYOMAN
First Officer
Réunion

Matrice210RTK_Rus Posted at 2018-2-14 08:36
1. GPS error
2. Something green appears on the screen

@Matrice210RTK_Rus    it helps a lot thanks !
Do you still have GPS issue since the last M210 firmware update?
2018-2-14
Use props
YOYOMAN
First Officer
Réunion

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-2-14 09:40
Much of what is advised is correct. You may want to review the manual on the Matrice 200-210 is it will advise on what gimbal works best in a double gimbal type set up. Crystal Sky will work in this type of set up as it works well with the Pilot app.

@DJI Sorry but I'm not confident in your reply as you never touch or using a XT or M210. And we all know there is no DJI Moderator able to advice well in this forum's section: PRO SYSTEM
If you want prove I'm wrong, so answer this question please:

You said: "Much of what is advised is correct"
I would like to know if you can list what it is uncorrect in what it is advised please?

2018-2-14
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

YOYOMAN Posted at 2018-2-14 10:08
@DJI Sorry but I'm not confident in your reply as you never touch or using a XT or M210. And we all know there is no DJI Moderator able to advice well in this forum's section: PRO.
If you want prove I'm wrong, so answer this question please:

As advised as meant by the previous response from other posters . Sorry if you do not have faith us but we are here to assist. Many times, we can find the answer to your question. However, much of what you are asking on can be found within the manual. These are high end units so it is within our interest to help our customers have some type of clarification. For the record, what you are asking on can be found in the product page.
2018-2-14
Use props
YOYOMAN
First Officer
Réunion

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-2-14 10:14
As advised as meant by the previous response from other posters . Sorry if you do not have faith us but we are here to assist. Many times, we can find the answer to your question. However, much of what you are asking on can be found within the manual. These are high end units so it is within our interest to help our customers have some type of clarification. For the record, what you are asking on can be found in the product page.

I'm realy happy to read that DJI try to help its customers have some clarification.... But in this case why don't you make video tutorial using M210 / XT to show how to use it and features availables?!
2018-2-14
Use props
Zuidwestdrones
lvl.4
Belgium

YOYOMAN Posted at 2018-2-14 09:55
@Zuidwestdrones thanks you very much for this thread. it is realy usefull!!
Is it possible to plan flight with GS PRO (IPAD) and take picture from X4S or X5S + XT at the same time automaticly?
Do you have any issue with GPS/Issue?

I'm not sure about that. For dual cam normaly you need DJI Pilot app where you can synchronise the 2 cameras and record the same time. I never used on 1 remote controler the DJI Pilot app and on the other coontoler the GS Pro app to plan mission and to record simaltanesly. Maybe I can test it tomorrow. If I forget it, please send me a message to remind me.
2018-2-14
Use props
YOYOMAN
First Officer
Réunion

Zuidwestdrones Posted at 2018-2-14 11:42
I'm not sure about that. For dual cam normaly you need DJI Pilot app where you can synchronise the 2 cameras and record the same time. I never used on 1 remote controler the DJI Pilot app and on the other coontoler the GS Pro app to plan mission and to record simaltanesly. Maybe I can test it tomorrow. If I forget it, please send me a message to remind me.

It would be realy helpfull if you can test that !
I'll send you a msg if you forget !! thankkks !!!!!
2018-2-14
Use props
YOYOMAN
First Officer
Réunion

Matrice210RTK_Rus Posted at 2018-2-14 06:39
Hi
Look M210RTK+X5S+XT+CrystalSky,  is repeated every flight. Soft DJI Pilot 0.5.1.

@ Matrice210RTK_Rus
We need to know what exact lvl of zoom of X5S + 14-52mm is equivalent to your XT 13mm. Could you make the test please? Do you use 640 or 360 XT resolution? https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 1&extra=#pid1199724
thanks !
2018-2-14
Use props
Matrice210RTK_Rus
Second Officer

Russia

YOYOMAN Posted at 2018-2-14 12:58
@ Matrice210RTK_Rus
We need to know what exact lvl of zoom of X5S + 14-52mm is equivalent to your XT 13mm. Could you make the test please? Do you use 640 or 360 XT resolution? https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 1&extra=#pid1199724
thanks !

I use XT 640 resolution, 19 mm
Example foto XT, gimbals sync

X5S
2018-2-14
Use props
Matrice210RTK_Rus
Second Officer

Russia

YOYOMAN Posted at 2018-2-14 09:56
@Matrice210RTK_Rus    it helps a lot thanks !
Do you still have GPS issue since the last M210 firmware update?

2018-2-15
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

YOYOMAN Posted at 2018-2-14 10:44
I'm realy happy to read that DJI try to help its customers have some clarification.... But in this case why don't you make video tutorial using M210 / XT to show how to use it and features availables?!

I agree that more tutorial videos would be helpful. We do have a DJI Youtube channel but is not quite there yet with tutorial Matrice 210 videos. You can find some of what you want on the product page: https://www.dji.com/matrice-200-series/info#video
2018-2-15
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

YOYOMAN Posted at 2018-2-14 10:44

I agree that more tutorial videos would be helpful. We do have a DJI Youtube channel but is not quite there yet with tutorial Matrice 210 videos. You can find some of what you want on the product page: https://www.dji.com/matrice-200-series/info#video
2018-2-15
Use props
YOYOMAN
First Officer
Réunion

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-2-15 08:22

I'm very happy you agree my point. But I don't care at all as this information in completly useless.
As usual, no support at all for M210 pro users.
2018-2-17
Use props
YOYOMAN
First Officer
Réunion

Zuidwestdrones Posted at 2018-2-14 11:42
I'm not sure about that. For dual cam normaly you need DJI Pilot app where you can synchronise the 2 cameras and record the same time. I never used on 1 remote controler the DJI Pilot app and on the other coontoler the GS Pro app to plan mission and to record simaltanesly. Maybe I can test it tomorrow. If I forget it, please send me a message to remind me.

Hi Zuidwestdrones,
Could you please update this post (or another) if you tests?
thanks !

byee
2018-2-17
Use props
Theo Leali
lvl.1

France

Hi guys,

I'm having issues using the XT camera and X5S (in double camera). I can't launch DJI Pilot app because it says "Aircraft disconnected" all the time (I'm using the CrystalSky device) and DJI GO 4 says I can only use DJI Pilot with this configuration.
Does anybody have a solution to this problem or a solution to use both the cameras without DJI Pilot app ?

Thanks,

Theo
2018-2-21
Use props
bcjarrett
lvl.1
United States

Matrice210RTK_Rus Posted at 2018-2-14 08:36
1. GPS error
2. Something green appears on the screen

This is exactly what happens with our system. It is unusable in the 2-camera setup at this moment.
2018-3-1
Use props
flytime22
New

Ireland

Hi is this thread still active im in need of urgent help.
i have a matrice 200v2 and after less than 10 flights it will not power on
2021-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules