Youtube Video Upload with black box around
797 3 2018-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MKPSG12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 341073 ft
United Kingdom

I'm guessing my problem is of my own doing but i'm at a loss how to fix it. Whenever i upload a video shot in 1080p it always seems to get a vertical and horizontal black bars on it. The last one i did has this, but the picture-in-picture footage its set into the horizontal bars somehow, so presumably its not just a resolution/screen ratio issue!?

Any ideas how i can fix this? (Editing software is iskysoft)

Thanks

Border issue.png
2018-2-14
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

United States

Try using some other video editing software and correctly export your footage for Youtube. Most decent video editors do have that option.
Furthermore, that small picture in picture does go to the bottom of the YT viewport so it might be just you messing your layout when editing.
2018-2-14
Use props
MKPSG12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 341073 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks for the input!. It took me long enough to work out how to use Iskysoft, so i really don't want to have to learn a whole new program! Even if i don't have picture-in-picture it still does this, but only with 1080p videos, i'm guessing i mustn't have the correct settings when i'm exporting the video, just wondering if anyone else uses it and can point me in the right direction as i'm a bit of a techno spaz!
2018-2-14
Use props
CharlieZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Cool, thanks for sharing!
2019-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules