Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Customer care
984 9 2018-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
P10tor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51056 ft

United Kingdom

It's an early stage of the repair process. I find it very professional so far but the case is still open. I am very happy with the support from the DJI. Your customer service is one of the best I have ever dealt with. I will spread the good word and let others know how good the company after sales care is! Much appreciated and looking forward to buy another product from such a great company! TOP CLASS!
2018-2-14
Use props
dan_vector
First Officer
Flight distance : 613753 ft
Oman

Update us after the conclusion of the case. It usually starts well (it isn’t difficult to actually just raise the case number on the system) and then declines into a pit of despair.... don’t jump for joy just yet! One lucky point for you is that you’ll be serviced by the Netherlands and not USA and so you’ve at least got some hope of a decent outcome.
2018-2-14
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Really appreciate your positive feedback. Please provide me the case number to confirm the status. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-14
Use props
P10tor
lvl.1

United Kingdom

dan_vector Posted at 2018-2-14 01:27
Update us after the conclusion of the case. It usually starts well (it isn’t difficult to actually just raise the case number on the system) and then declines into a pit of despair.... don’t jump for joy just yet! One lucky point for you is that you’ll be serviced by the Netherlands and not USA and so you’ve at least got some hope of a decent outcome.

My post is not just related to the ease of raising a service request. It refers to all the help and support (so far)I have received from DJI via different channels...so far so good
2018-2-14
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

P10tor Posted at 2018-2-14 02:53
Update us after the conclusion of the case. It usually starts well (it isn’t difficult to actually just raise the case number on the system) and then declines into a pit of despair.... don’t jump for joy just yet! One lucky point for you is that you’ll be serviced by the Netherlands and not USA and so you’ve at least got some hope of a decent outcome.

If you have a repair in process and need assistance, you can always send a personal message and we would be happy to assist. It is our goal to provide professional customer service.
2018-2-14
Use props
P10tor
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-2-14 10:09
If you have a repair in process and need assistance, you can always send a personal message and we would be happy to assist. It is our goal to provide professional customer service.

Much appreciated Mark. Best regards
2018-2-14
Use props
P10tor
lvl.1

United Kingdom

OK, I have received an update on my case. Remark:        No Warranty! Phantom 3 Standard unit, The lower shell is cracked. No warranty services can be provided as the unit is from foreign origin (none-European).

I expect that my dad bought it from non DJI seller that imported the drone from China.

These are all manufactured in the same factory so not sure about the DJI fuss...anyway...I have been offered a repair at 67.51 Euro which is not bad for a genuine DJI repair (replacing bottom shell).

Will see if the shell last longer than the first one. Hopefully it is a reinforced one. Thanks!
2018-2-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

P10tor Posted at 2018-2-25 23:49
OK, I have received an update on my case. Remark:        No Warranty! Phantom 3 Standard unit, The lower shell is cracked. No warranty services can be provided as the unit is from foreign origin (none-European).

I expect that my dad bought it from non DJI seller that imported the drone from China.

Sorry to read on that, DJI doesn't provide international warranty currently, appreciate your understanding, hope you will receive the drone very soon. GTScreenshot_20180226_160449.png
2018-2-26
Use props
P10tor
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I am still very happy with the DJI customer service and the outcome of the case   
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

P10tor Posted at 2018-2-26 00:09
I am still very happy with the DJI customer service and the outcome of the case

Thanks for your kind words, we will keep improving our customer service to make you have a better experience in the future.
2018-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules