Fat Tuesday float down small city street ・+(*゜∀゜*)+・
916 7 2018-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
warubikku
First Officer
Flight distance : 1592264 ft
United States

There was s small fat tuesday parade in my tiny town last night, so i stood on my sidewalk and captured some of the floats and people throwing/catching beads, there is alot more but i am no pro at editing different clips together yet. Used instashot phone ap to edit (hense the crop), as i use it for all my instagram posts (Bump for my instagram btw: Warubikku).
Auto everything settings-wise and no lens filter, it seemed to pick up the available light from the tree lights and storefront lighting very well. I was also manulally following due to the many cables that cross the street in various locations downtown.

2018-2-14
Use props
Langner91
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3474 ft
United States

Much better than my small town.  Only one restaurant took advantage of Fat Tuesday.   Someday, I would love to spend it in NO.
2018-2-14
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fat Tuesday? LOL Is that what American's call Shrove Tuesday? Cool vid BTW
2018-2-14
Use props
LouisP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

I am sure someone will point out the flying over people and moving vehicles  is not a good idea.   Someone here in New Orleans did the same thing but obviously the crowd was MUCH bigger. He posted on FB and was severely chastised until he took the post down.
2018-2-14
Use props
warubikku
First Officer
Flight distance : 1592264 ft
United States

LouisP Posted at 2018-2-14 12:20
I am sure someone will point out the flying over people and moving vehicles  is not a good idea.   Someone here in New Orleans did the same thing but obviously the crowd was MUCH bigger. He posted on FB and was severely chastised until he took the post down.

Hah true most likely if i hadn't been asked by the people in the parade to do so, i wouldn't have, but the participants include my spouse and their group
Not to mention local law enforcement was a sidewalk away from me at all times, i even took off and landed on the grass beside his cruiser.
2018-2-14
Use props
Leftyguy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1282638 ft
United States

Just be careful in the future
2018-2-14
Use props
CharlieZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft