Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air Dynamic Home Point?
2110 5 2018-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Patruck825
lvl.1
United States

Ive just bought a Mavic air with the intent to use it for snowboarding and other sports. But ive learned that the air will not follow you with a change in elevation downward. Which makes the drone essentially useless for a very common purpose someone would purchase a drone. Are there any plans at DJI to bring dynamic home point to the mavic air soon? It baffles me that it would be released without it.
2018-2-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I think you will find that both Mavic Pro and Spark who now have dynamic homepoint, were bot released without DH , but it came later with firmware upgrade, I imagine this will be the same with MavAir, not to sure if dji think that including it at release will just add confusion to new drone hobbyists.
2018-2-14
Use props
Patruck825
lvl.1
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-14 09:06
I think you will find that both Mavic Pro and Spark who now have dynamic homepoint, were bot released without DH , but it came later with firmware upgrade, I imagine this will be the same with MavAir, not to sure if dji think that including it at release will just add confusion to new drone hobbyists.

i sure hope so!
2018-2-14
Use props
MIX_DP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50397 ft
Ukraine

So...does MA has DHP?
2018-6-5
Use props
Malakai_UK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MIX_DP Posted at 2018-6-5 00:54
So...does MA has DHP?

No, no dynamic home point for the mavic air... yet
2018-6-5
Use props
Nomas Prime
New

United Kingdom

STILL no dynamic home point. Almost given up with DJI.
2020-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules