Gimbal works, record, M and zoom buttons do not
9127 11 2018-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dadekian
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22090 ft
United States

As the subject says, I've been able to connect my iPhone X to the Osmo Mobile 2 and activated it. The gimbal works fine and the joystick controls it, but the record, M and zoom buttons do not affect the phone at all. Help please.
2018-2-14
Use props
fans3a86a9c6
lvl.2
Canada

I have an iPhone X as well but unlike your problem, the M button works for me but the  zoom stops working after a brief time.
2018-2-14
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Can you check to make sure your operating system is at the latest version on the iPhone X? For both of you, you can send me a personal message letting me know what else you are experiencing. We can walk through some steps together to see if this issue can be resolved.
2018-2-14
Use props
dadekian
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22090 ft
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-2-14 12:30
Can you check to make sure your operating system is at the latest version on the iPhone X? For both of you, you can send me a personal message letting me know what else you are experiencing. We can walk through some steps together to see if this issue can be resolved.

I fixed the problem by forgetting the device and re-pairing it in the iOS Bluetooth settings menu. However, the W-T zoom lever works in reverse. Not a big deal, but something to note. The joystick was backward too, but I can fix that in the DJI app.
2018-2-14
Use props
djiuser_1Rp8VHPHrq0D
New

Austria

Can you check to make sure your operating system is at the latest version on the iPhone X? For both of you, you can send me a personal message letting me know what else you are experiencing. We can walk through some steps together to see if this issue can be resolved.

I have the same issue. Record button has stopped working. I have even replaced the phone but same problem.
2019-3-4
Use props
fans50be1dd5
New

Netherlands

Hi...I’m having the same problem. I have a 5SE and the record and zoom don’t work. Tried everything on the internet. Hope you can help?! Feel free to email me at marcusvalance@gmail.com

Many thanks
2019-3-30
Use props
Lonesome Crow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans50be1dd5 Posted at 3-30 11:49
Hi...I’m having the same problem. I have a 5SE and the record and zoom don’t work. Tried everything on the internet. Hope you can help?! Feel free to email me at marcusvalance@gmail.com

Many thanks

Did you try repairing the phone to the Osmo.  Once you do that, then start the Go App, you should be able to connect the devices together.
2019-4-1
Use props
fans34a2b332
New

Romania

Hy ! The soom on my Osmo is not working , i did everything , push the triger and the one in the front same time , not working.
But is working the zoom on the phone .
I would like to fix the problem , i use Iphone 8plus.
Thank you
2019-5-28
Use props
Dangerman
New

United States

I have the same problem. I just set up my new dji OM 4 with my iPhone 11....OS is up to date.  Zoom won't work right out of the box.  Help!
2021-4-6
Use props
Dangerman
New

United States

I have the same problem. I just set up my new dji OM 4 with my iPhone 11....OS is up to date.  Zoom won't work right out of the box.  Help!
2021-4-6
Use props
djiuser_yosSzUVFeDZ2
New

India

Even my zoom button is not working don't know what's wrong with it..
2023-1-25
Use props
djiuser_K42Qya8egER5
New

France

Any feedback on this ? I have the same issue
And i dont find any answer on the internet except people facing the same issue.
((
2023-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules