great service from dji
490 8 2018-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbdc1e52e
lvl.1
United Kingdom

i can only praise dji in barendrecht for a great service n fix on my phantom 4 pro i was having problem with camera n gimbol tried every thing what was asked to do by tech support but no luck  so they needed it in to have a look at problem so of it went on 1st february returned back to me with new camera n gimbol on 13 february dji assesed the damage fixed tested checked all in 3 days very surprised how quick they was yes iam 1 happy customer thank you so much dji
2018-2-14
Use props
droneuserdon
lvl.1
United States

glad you had luck, they are very slow in honoring their own 6-month "limited-warranty" for the same issue I'm having ;/ any tech references is appreciated
2018-2-14
Use props
djiuser_aLRxN7jG4lCy
lvl.1
United States

It been three weeks since I return my RE goggles because it didn't charge mayb one day I'll get them crazy when I bought them it took 3 days to get them
2018-2-14
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Glad you got your drone back so quickly
2018-2-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Thank you for your positive feedback! Enjoy your drone!
2018-2-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

droneuserdon Posted at 2018-2-14 09:47
glad you had luck, they are very slow in honoring their own 6-month "limited-warranty" for the same issue I'm having ;/ any tech references is appreciated

Hi there. We're sorry to hear that you are having issue with your unit.
Do you have a case setup already? If you already have one, please provide it here so I can take a look at it for you.
2018-2-14
Use props
droneuserdon
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-2-14 17:58
Hi there. We're sorry to hear that you are having issue with your unit.
Do you have a case setup already? If you already have one, please provide it here so I can take a look at it for you.

So it was 6 months and a couple weeks......not quite 7 months I guess, so automatically it is out of warranty. I accept that. However when I receive a shipping label literally same day when I make repair request, and it takes over 1 WEEK  I haven't received any tracking updates nor email regarding when I will get my P4p drone back "unrepaired"

DJI was extremely fast to send shipping label for an out of warranty /paid repaired. Soon as I want my p4p back, then nightmares start.

No tracking information, no nothing...just a survey on how terrible your service is. I'm literally down the street from the repair center. I can't even go pickup my unrepaired $1500 product, because it is not "policy" (even with multiple id forms/proof of purchase)....I will never buy another DJI product, its not even worth my time
2018-2-19
Use props
droneuserdon
lvl.1
United States

CAS-1463445-H1D1H3
2018-2-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Sorry for the trouble it brings. The situation was forwarded to our local team and someone will contact you about the situation.
2018-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules