Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problems with p4p obsidian setting and sensors
1066 4 2018-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MJ3601
lvl.1
Flight distance : 207172 ft
Australia

Hello. I have a few thing here that drive me crazy.
First: after each time I turn on the machine I have to calibrate it as it doesnt remember last calibration itself. Im a wedding videographer. Mainly talking about gimbal. Every time I turn it on gimbal stands sideways, so I have to calibrate it. Now what im dealing with is: filming weddings have to land for a battery change and fly again asap, but after I change battery the gimbal is off again!!! Have to spend 5-10mins calibrating it and cant fly. Is there any way drone would remember the last calibration?? Second thing is besides gimbal it forgets video setting I use. Eveytime I turn it on its on Auto and it does forget my manual settings I used just 2mins ago. How to fix that?? Third is go high and land to eye level (im 1.8m) drone shows me im flying in 14 meter heigh... how about that? I did calibrate the sensors last week but does it forget that as well everytime I turn it on????
2018-2-14
Use props
Rodger8
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

What is the serial number of your Obsidian? I have a bunch of other problems with mine. I think that we are victims of a bad batch of the Obsidians.
2018-2-14
Use props
MJ3601
lvl.1
Australia

Ill have a look later today. Oh I have more problems as well as bad hovering but those are something I still can deal with, just trying not to do steady shots moving all the time. Not sure if would buy dji again or recommend it to a friend to be honest... what problems do you have?
2018-2-14
Use props
MJ3601
lvl.1
Australia

Anyone has more ideas?
2018-2-15
Use props
FarmerMac
First Officer
Flight distance : 1215079 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

MJ3601 Posted at 2018-2-14 18:24
Ill have a look later today. Oh I have more problems as well as bad hovering but those are something I still can deal with, just trying not to do steady shots moving all the time. Not sure if would buy dji again or recommend it to a friend to be honest... what problems do you have?

Hi.

I got the P4P+ Obsidian without any kind of issues so far i Know.
What firmware are You running, and have you tried a factory reset of
the drone?

Im on the .0602 firmware.
2018-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules