Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
assistant 2 Question
689 5 2018-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rerick
lvl.1
United States

Noob here still figuring it all out. Im trying to update my firmware on assistant 2 for my p4p and the firmware isnt populating with any firmware. Any suggestions?
2018-2-14
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

So the P4P is powered on, connected via USB, and Assistant 2 (with you logged in) has detected it? But the firmware list is empty? Something must be preventing connection to DJI's server. Try temporariliy disabling your anti-virus and see if any difference. Also, are you using a VPN service?
2018-2-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Kindly uninstall and reinstall your DJI assistant 2 first.
2018-2-14
Use props
Rerick
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-14 19:58
Hi Kindly uninstall and reinstall your DJI assistant 2 first.

Did that 2x, will try again. I actually used the app over my wifi connection to update but would prefer doing on my computer.
2018-2-14
Use props
Rerick
lvl.1
United States

Punchbuggy Posted at 2018-2-14 19:58
So the P4P is powered on, connected via USB, and Assistant 2 (with you logged in) has detected it? But the firmware list is empty? Something must be preventing connection to DJI's server. Try temporariliy disabling your anti-virus and see if any difference. Also, are you using a VPN service?

yes p4p was powered on connected via usb, no vpn and dont really use a firewall.
2018-2-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

May I know what PC are you using for updating?
2018-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules