ACC IMU CALIBRATE ERROR
1324 6 2018-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kevin Franco
lvl.1
United States

Upon further review I noticed that when I attempted to calibrate my IMU in the settings I got a “data error” for both my ACC. As shown in the photo. I have seen that this has been a reoccurring problem with MA with other drone users as well. I’m guessing it is not fixable on my part and will probably need to contact DJI about it. If any others are having the same problem please let me know.
C6EA1E51-D201-40A0-A95B-4994297E345D.png
2018-2-14
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Why did u recalibrate were values bad ? Or did app tell u too? Otherwise u should have left it be
2018-2-15
Use props
Kevin Franco
lvl.1
United States

$gambino$ Posted at 2018-2-15 00:01
Why did u recalibrate were values bad ? Or did app tell u too? Otherwise u should have left it be

I was never able to calibrate in the first place. I just received it today and when setting up I got a, “Main controller data error”. When I attempted to calibrate the IMU out of the box, because it was telling me their was an error, I was unable too and was stuck on the Calibrate IMU page and when pressing “start” nothing worked.
2018-2-15
Use props
DJT_MVSP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2018645 ft
Singapore

Kevin Franco Posted at 2018-2-15 00:04
I was never able to calibrate in the first place. I just received it today and when setting up I got a, “Main controller data error”. When I attempted to calibrate the IMU out of the box, because it was telling me their was an error, I was unable too and was stuck on the Calibrate IMU page and when pressing “start” nothing worked.

That's a defective Air. Quickly return it back to the seller and get it exchanged before you can't.
2018-2-15
Use props
Kevin Franco
lvl.1
United States

DJT_MVSP Posted at 2018-2-15 06:36
That's a defective Air. Quickly return it back to the seller and get it exchanged before you can't.

Will do. Thank you.
2018-2-15
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Kevin Franco Posted at 2018-2-15 00:04
I was never able to calibrate in the first place. I just received it today and when setting up I got a, “Main controller data error”. When I attempted to calibrate the IMU out of the box, because it was telling me their was an error, I was unable too and was stuck on the Calibrate IMU page and when pressing “start” nothing worked.

Yes - I got that error also, and it kept re-appearing after reboot. I also noted that under "About" it didn't show up a firmware version number - it was blank.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-134438-1-1.html

I refreshed the firmware in my controller (in the GO 4 app, there's 3 bars at top right of the device screen - press and hold that for about 5 secs, then select the most recent firmware to refresh).
Then I power cycled everything, and I noted that I had a firmware version there afterwards. IMU calibration then done, and it's flying fine now with no more message.

Edit: I'm assuming the craft is updated to v...200. Perhaps refresh that also after setting to factory defaults.

2018-2-15
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Yup then it sure is defective def return it.
2018-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules