Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji service issues vol.2 [4 MONTHS WAITING]
1117 10 2018-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pawell
lvl.4
Flight distance : 990256 ft
Poland

Hi,

our M210 is broken since it came in the mail (20.10.2017) - total of 120 days

Dji refuses to refund it because we had too many different issues - "[size=14.6667px]Refund seems not possible at this moment since customer has 4 RMAs but with different issues (the first 2 was the same GPS issue; the third was gimbal issue but gimbal was not sent in the first 2 case; and the final one is compass, hardware issue). If any missing cases, please provide case numbers, so that we could check for you"
There have beem 5 RMAs (one was handeld by our dealer, who did not share the case number because of some NDA). All 5 repairs were issues with GPS/compass, additionally the camera broke, and the Cendence RC broke, but even though we had camera errors we still were having GPS/compass issues.
So having more issues makes us not elligable for refund...

We calculated how much we lost in that time and sent the quote to DJI, but they just ignore our messages from that point.
We loose more money everyday, and since you sold a drone in Poland - Polish civil code and EU regulations apply. You are fully responsible for the damage caused to our company.

Every single day adds up to more losses.

Case numbers:
CAS-1416429-P1Q5R9
CAS-1260305-S0V7V0
CAS-1304239-G1G8H7
CAS-1375449-P3Y8Z0
CAS-1394055-C3T0R7
CRM:0003000001853
CRM:0334000003686
CRM:0001001440177
CRM:0258000240109

We want the drone refunded, not repaired. Firmware will not fix broken hardware. We were assured too many times to believe in DJI fixing the issues.
Hope you can end this mess quickly.

This is the "enterprise" treatment we get from DJI

Best regards
2018-2-15
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Sorry to read on your frustration. I see where you have a number of repair cases. You also sent me a personal message. Can you respond and send me the most recent repair ID for this model?
2018-2-15
Use props
PK1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6135 ft
Sweden

This sounds a lot like the issues we are having with the Matrice 200.
The GPS altitude is wrong buy 10-40 meters everytime.
We also heard that the Matrice series is using the GPS to determine the altitude when flying missions, but if this where true we are flying too low?!

We have tried and calibrate the IMU, gimbal and compasse several times now without any luck.
So probebly this will mean that we have to send it to DJI threw our dealer.

We have also bought 2 M210 RTK, I really hope that this problem won´t come to these too.

Is this a known error or is there something else we can try before sending the drone for repairs?
If the story above is true I will be really worried to even send it for repairs!!! I it comes from repairs it should mean that the errors are fixed!
2018-2-15
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

PK1 Posted at 2018-2-15 12:07
This sounds a lot like the issues we are having with the Matrice 200.
The GPS altitude is wrong buy 10-40 meters everytime.
We also heard that the Matrice series is using the GPS to determine the altitude when flying missions, but if this where true we are flying too low?!

Can you send me a personal message on this? Let's see if we can resolve this for you.
2018-2-15
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

for more informations about M210 issues: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 5&page=1#pid1202978
DJI's closed my thread because DJI is too unconfortable with M210 compas/gps issues !!
2018-2-16
Use props
Pawell
lvl.4
Poland

Well, more time has passed, almost half a year now. Still no fix from dji, our realer ignores us (they said when DJI replaced our drone they lost responsibility for it even though they sold it, and DJI will not refund the drone because it was repaired too many times - seriously). We already took our dealer to court, I will update you when that's resolved. At least the DJI M200 series box is nice and comfortable - perfect leg support!
2018-4-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Pawell Posted at 2018-4-3 07:52
Well, more time has passed, almost half a year now. Still no fix from dji, our realer ignores us (they said when DJI replaced our drone they lost responsibility for it even though they sold it, and DJI will not refund the drone because it was repaired too many times - seriously). We already took our dealer to court, I will update you when that's resolved. At least the DJI M200 series box is nice and comfortable - perfect leg support![view_image]

I am terribly sorry for the difficulties and the unfortunate experience. May I know the current issue of your drone? For your situation, I have actually forwarded to the local management team again. They will contact you soon.
2018-4-3
Use props
Pawell
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-4-3 23:06
I am terribly sorry for the difficulties and the unfortunate experience. May I know the current issue of your drone? For your situation, I have actually forwarded to the local management team again. They will contact you soon.

Issues are:
drone looses GPS mid flight
RTH doesn't work
drone teleports on the map (DJI go4)
hovering is not accurate, nor is going straight (the drone leans to one side)
damaged tb55 battery

All calibrations were done multiple times, away from magnetic interference and in multiple places. Phantom 4P never has issues, even close to HV wires, the M210 refuses to take off.

We don't want any more repairs, just a refund - not asking for much here.

The court case is in progress, if the issues are not resolved you will be contacted by our representative sooner or later.
B

Best regards
2018-4-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Pawell Posted at 2018-4-3 23:19
Issues are:
drone looses GPS mid flight
RTH doesn't work

Sorry for this situation. If you don't mind, we would still hope to troubleshoot the issues.
So, may I know whether your drone M210 has crashed or not?
If no, please check the methods below.
1. Please check the propellers whether they are at the same level.
2. Please tighten the part shown in the picture.
3. Please calibrate the IMU before the flight.As for the broken battery, I noticed that there was a replacement battery before. Does it mean that you have another broken battery?
M210.png

2018-4-4
Use props
Pawell
lvl.4
Poland

1 - props are at the same level
2 - screws are tight
3- as written above, imu and compass was calibrated multiple times (as written in the manual)
I will check the batteries to be sure about the last point
2018-4-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Pawell Posted at 2018-4-4 03:05
1 - props are at the same level
2 - screws are tight
3- as written above, imu and compass was calibrated multiple times (as written in the manual)

Sorry that if the issue persists, the drone will need to be sent in again for further evaluation, we understand your frustration and your case has been escalated to the appropriate department to follow up, we will have someone to contact you about the further resolution, thanks for your patience.
2018-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules