Help WITH DJI CARE REFRESH
584 3 2018-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9ae4dc46
New
Flight distance : 48825 ft
Australia

Hi after returning from holidays i've noticed that my Mavic Pro has gimbel issues which are preventing me from taking great photos and enjoying the flying experience i've had in the past. I spoke to DJI support on the phone today and i was really dissapointed by the help i received. The person on the phone was like a robot repeating back to me everything i said. At the end of the conversation i was really confused on how to take advantage of the DJI care refresh package that i purchased with my Drone. To make matters worse the "Online repair request form" isnt available in Australia. The Guy on the phone told me i need a photo of my receipt, as proof of purchase. I was emailed a receipt from the dealer surely that will will be sufficient. Can any one help get this process started snd tell me what is required of me. Arron
2018-2-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Arron, sorry for the difficulties. May I have your number when you contacting our support as well as the ticket number? BTW, sorry to tell Australia doesn’t support online repair request, please contact our support to start the case. http://www.dji.com/support
2018-2-15
Use props
fans9ae4dc46
New
Flight distance : 48825 ft
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-15 05:06
Arron, sorry for the difficulties. May I have your number when you contacting our support as well as the ticket number? BTW, sorry to tell Australia doesn’t support online repair request, please contact our support to start the case. http://www.dji.com/support

thanks for your help I never received a ticket number I just called the Australian hotline from the DJI website +61 1300 090 802
2018-2-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans9ae4dc46 Posted at 2018-2-15 21:54
thanks for your help I never received a ticket number I just called the Australian hotline from the DJI website +61 1300 090 802

Thanks for the clarification. The phone number Thor mentioned is your phone number when you contacted our phone support. Could you PM us your phone number? We'll check the exact status. Also, please kindly send an email to support.au@dji.com with all details, the designated team will take care of your case, thanks!
2018-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules