Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Question: max height
1034 3 2018-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JanPieter
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi there,

Our team is deciding if we are going to use the Matrice 200/210 for our project.
Its an indoor project and so we have to fly without gps, now we know that there are some limitations when flying without gps.
Will there be any height restrictions, or any other restriction?

Thanks in advance!
Jan Pieter de Rie
Mainblades Inspections
2018-2-15
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

You should practice in Atti mode as that will help out tremendously in an indoor environment. The maximum height for the Matrice 200 is as follows:  Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level 1.86 mi (3000 m) per the Specs section of the Matrice's product page. The wild card will be what type of magentic interference within an indoor environment. Always proceed with caution.  
2018-2-15
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Thing is that M200 is not equipped with side sensors to avoid obstacles, which may make indoor flying even more challenging. I would recommend P4P drone flying in Tripod Mode for this task, and a lot of practicing in Atti indeed.
2018-2-15
Use props
Zuidwestdrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 276604 ft
Belgium

M210 is equiped with front sensors and upward infrared sensor. I was flying under a bridge some weeks ago with the Z30 on the upward gimbal and I was close to a pylone of the bridge. I could not get closer of the bridge because both systems did hold off the bird. I tested the front sensors and the upward infrared sensor and they did their work very good.
Jan Pieter, if you speak Dutch, i'm from Belgium and my Dutch is much better than my English.
2018-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules