1339 2 2018-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ujjawal Animator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6711102 ft
  • >>>
India

Recently, I created a micasense mount for inspire 2. Sucessfull i have done my experiment. But the issue is i want to capture RGB with Multispectral imager. And micasense don't have a RGB Band. Inspire 2 is not behave good, if i have to go,to start micasense application and Dji Go 4 together.So can any tell me how can i captuer this both '' JPG & Multispectral '' in one flight..???
2018-2-15
Use props
SKYGT
New
United States

Hi there. In addition to the red edge and near-infrared bands, RedEdge has blue, green, and red bands, from which an RGB composite can be generated (along with other vegetation indices). You can process the data in Pix4DMapper or Pix4Dag and upload processed results to Atlas ( www.micasense.com/atlas ). Within Atlas you can view RGB composite as well as other layers. Or you can combine the bands and generate other composites in a GIS application (like QGIS) if desired - we have Knowledge Base articles that explain that too. Please contact support@micasense.com for further information. We'd appreciate photos of your mount when you write to us. Always nice to see how our customers install the sensor on their drones.

Gabriel
2018-2-15
Use props
Ujjawal Animator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6711102 ft
  • >>>
India

SKYGT Posted at 2018-2-15 19:14
Hi there. In addition to the red edge and near-infrared bands, RedEdge has blue, green, and red bands, from which an RGB composite can be generated (along with other vegetation indices). You can process the data in Pix4DMapper or Pix4Dag and upload processed results to Atlas ( www.micasense.com/atlas ). Within Atlas you can view RGB composite as well as other layers. Or you can combine the bands and generate other composites in a GIS application (like QGIS) if desired - we have Knowledge Base articles that explain that too. Please contact  for further information. We'd appreciate photos of your mount when you write to us. Always nice to see how our customers install the sensor on their drones.

Gabriel

you are right, In atlas we can combine the bands and genrate.But how can you export RGB image. There is no option to export the RGB imgae.
2018-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules