Counting down the minutes.
519 10 2018-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_He86iBzamCgf
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27028 ft
United Kingdom

Whoa, counting down the minutes till delevery. But will have to wait till the weekend for my very first Drone flight. Just hope I don't crash or lose it.

2018-2-15
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Congratulations and always happy landings!
2018-2-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Use your time wisely, read the manual and take plenty of time out to set up aircraft, good luck and enjoy.
2018-2-15
Use props
salmonshark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 206352 ft
United States

That feeling is the best when you know it's Out for Delivery

Like others have said, do yourself a favor and study the manual...  I would say even use the trainer a few times before you even think of taking off.   Also, make sure when you do finally fly, you are outside in a good clear area and with GPS signal.  Start small.  Learn to hover a few feet above ground level.  Practice the sticks.  Most of all, just take your time and enjoy it.  When we have spent as much as we have, you don't want to crash it lol

SS
2018-2-15
Use props
slimharry
lvl.4

Canada

hahaha, scary thoughts! Lucky you and congrats on your buy! I'm still waiting for a sale!
2018-2-15
Use props
Thudd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1624787 ft
United States

Gratz.  Haste makes waste. Take your time.
2018-2-15
Use props
riot!
lvl.2
Poland

I bought Mavic Air and got it this monday, this is my first drone and im so careful xD !
2018-2-15
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Congratulations, like others have said, read the manual and do go and watch as many tutorials as you can before you fly (youtube is awash with them) enjoy and happy flying.
2018-2-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Always exciting to see the delivery date approaching
2018-2-15
Use props
djiuser_He86iBzamCgf
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27028 ft
United Kingdom

That's it all charged up now to watch a tutorial for the firmware upgrades. Hoping the weather is good on Saturday for my first flight. PS the wife keeps asking. "How much did that cost?" Not telling. Actually cost me £800 for the fly more kit from Global Central UK.
2018-2-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_He86iBzamCgf Posted at 2018-2-15 14:30
That's it all charged up now to watch a tutorial for the firmware upgrades. Hoping the weather is good on Saturday for my first flight. PS the wife keeps asking. "How much did that cost?" Not telling. Actually cost me £800 for the fly more kit from Global Central UK.

Hey my only worry about not telling the wife how much I paid for stuff is, if I die how cheap is she going to sell them. Lol.
2018-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules