Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What's happening?
373 2 2018-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Far_North
First Officer
Flight distance : 278379 ft
Canada

My Mavic Pro Platinum arrived this morning so once I charged everything up I turned on the RC and AC and they connected no problems.  I then connected the RC to my Crystalsky via USB and opened the Go 4 app.   I was promped to update which I did with no problems, took about 30 minutes.  Then restarted everything and opened the Go 4 app which wanted me to activate the AC, which I started to do but I couldn't finnish the activation because the app seems to disconnect the wifi connected need to activate the AC.  And as long as the RC and AC are turned on I can't reconnect to the internet.  I tried again using my phone instead of the CS but same thing.  Then I tried using my laptop with DJI Assistant but again once the RC and AC are powered on all internet connections are lost and I can't sign into my home network again until I turn the RC and AC off.

What the heck is going on??   

I can't activate my new Mavic Pro with the internet connection.  HELP PLEASE!

Thanks
2018-2-15
Use props
Far_North
First Officer
Flight distance : 278379 ft
Canada

Disregard, I got the connection to hold while I activated the AC.
I managed to get it to stay connect to the internet. I was using the long USB cable that came with it plugged into the bottom of the RC then into the left side of the Crystalsky. So now I tried an OTG cable from the left side of the RC into the left side of the Crystalsky and that combination didn't shut down the wifi connection to the network. AC is now activated and all is good.
2018-2-15
Use props
Lamplighter55
Captain
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

Separately I have been getting a lot of 'Disconnects' from the MPP to the RC/CS combination. It helped a bit by turning off the WIFI on the CS while out flying. Am still not 100% convinced this is the only reason for these intermittent 'disconnects' as it happened when the craft was over 100 metres away at 75 metres altitude with the WIFI off. Each time this happens the GO4 app tries to reconnect and mostly it has and when not the RTH kicks in and then I wait until it's close by before taking control back manually. I've done a clean reinstall of the GO4 app on the CS and will see if that's cleaned up any old app cashed data - that might have been causing the unstable behaviour.
2018-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules